Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Solo D&D Game! Seeking: GM!

Razz

Star
Hello there! So, I'm just going to keep this as simple and straightforward as I can, but if you have any questions, feel free to message me! I'm sure there will be loads of information I leave out, so fire away! As for what I am looking for, here is a quick rundown:

• Looking for a GM to run a solo adventure for me, but you are MORE than welcome to have a GM PC! Anything to make this enjoyable for us both!
  • I am wanting this to be a very SEXY adventure! I don't particularly wanna play as multiple gals, but I definitely want her to 'encounter' multiple men of various races.
    • Kinks include: Light bondage, public and/or outdoor sex, corruption, devils!, vampires/demons, 'monstrous' races, breeding/attempt to breed, rough sex, aftercare, and so much more!
  • I am very OPEN to the kind of campaign we do! I have very few, if any, triggers or limits at all, and consider myself to be over open and eager!
  • PMs are preferred here on-site, at least for discussion!
If you're interested or have questions, please hit me up! I'd love to start discussing a story! Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom