Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Absalom’s Spellbook of Desires

Absalom Darkbane

Archdruid
Hello there, and welcome to my little slice of the internet! I am Absalom, your friendly neighborhood Mage and Conjurer of Tales! If you're reading this, then I hope to meet you!

I have been roleplaying for over 15 years now and writing even longer. I am interested in literate partners who can help me shape some fun and interesting stories. I typically prefer more story to smut because I need some story to really get into what we're writing. I want to get to know the world of our stories and I want to get to know our characters. With that being said, if we are doubling up, I can do pure smut. If you scratch my itch, I'll scratch yours.

Below I have listed some of my kinks and themes I am interested in. If there is something you want that's not listed here, reach out! I am open and flexible in every way except to the limits listed below under my dislikes.

My Likes

• D/S relationship
  • BDSM in general
  • Strong Female characters
  • Collars
  • Rope
  • Femdom
  • Women in positions of power
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Romance

My Dislikes (Hard NOs)

• Bathroom play
  • excessive violence
  • Character age that goes against the site's rules.

Plots and Pairings

This is an ever-evolving list, and over time some plots will be added and some might be removed. That being said, I have conveniently marked the plots and pairings I am most excited about and I am most looking for in orange lettering. A common question I get is whether I will write fandoms and such. While I typically don't because I might not be very familiar with the IP and I want to do it justice, I will consider AU fandoms or Canon fandoms for the right partner.

Plots

The Vampire Queen
Kinks Involved: Biting, slavery, pet play, femdom & more up for discussion.

Possible settings: Modern, fantasy

So this one is something I have been looking for for a long time, and just haven't found a partner for it, so this is a priority craving of mine. I do have a particular face claim in mind, but please feel free to bring your own as well!

MC is a renowned monster hunter, known for his high-profile kills and his extreme methods. He just rolled into the region with new information of a "vampire queen" (YC) and he readies himself for his next quarry. Trouble for him is she has been waiting for him to finally come after her, and she aims to break him before either killing him or turning him, depending on how useful he was to her.
My Boss
MC is the new meat of the office in a large law firm. He is fresh out of school and put straight to work in the mailroom. Somehow I catch the eye of YC, who is in a position of power at the firm and YC decides to have some fun ordering MC around, amongst other things.

Any relationship in the office would be subject to termination, so there is the need for caution and secrecy.
Welcome to Your New World
MC is a curious little thing, stumbling across parts of the internet that he has no business being in. One particular site catches his attention and he finds himself unable to control the lust that such a site brings. The site is a BDSM site and he decides to sign up, planning to be a sub. However, he is a virgin himself and in no way experienced in the sexual arts, let alone the world of BDSM. YC would be the domme that helps MC find his way through this new world and helps him discover his true sexual nature.
Absalom and the Demoness
Absalom stands in the center of the ritual circle, chanting incantations. The room hums with magical energy as the mirror begins to glow, the surface rippling like water. Suddenly, the figure of a demoness emerges, stepping through the portal into the physical world.

Pairings

Vampire x Human
Pharaoh x Slave
Boss x Assistant
Gladiator x Noble

If something in this post catches your eye, please reach out to me in PMs! I don't bite hard and I look forward to brainstorming with you!

xoxo,
Absalom

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom