Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad boys are a bad thing [Sanoci]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Maria sighed some as she walked down the street on her way to the school her bad ass boyfriend by her side ready to humilate her any second. Looking at him then away she rolled her eyes and she kept walking and she looked up ahead as she saw some of her friends. Running up to them she smiled and hugged them then she looked at her boyfriend who was glaring at her. He didn't like her hanging out with other kids her age only him and ONLY HIM or she would get punished if she didn't.

Growling some she walked into the school then went over to her locker opening it with her key. Looking as her boyfriend pressed her against the locker she whimpered some and struggling a little one hand pushing on his hips and the other on his chest "babe not here not now". He didn't stop and she knew he would probaly end up fucking her right then nad there. Biting her lip she elbowed him in the stomach making him fall back and grab his stomach "I SAID NOT FUCKING HERE YOU GOD DAMN ASSHOLE".

She sighed some then grabbed her books then started to go to class knowing she was going to be in trouble later on. She wore simple black pants and and a pink long sleeve shirt to hide the bruises and scars he had given her. Getting to class she went over to the window seat and sat down looking out the window wondeirng what a better life she could have if she hadn't run into that bitch.

If there was one thing Colin hated, it's not receiving any obedience from his whore of a girlfriend. At the moment he held no qualms towards dragging Maria by her hair and raping her in the hallway in front of every student. Chuckling when she strike him hard enough to resist his vile actions, he instantly had a plan settled on getting some payback on that bitch. Growing attached to the bitch, Colin left the school for the meanwhile to simply play mind games with her. Deciding that holding a grudge on her would be pathetic, Colin would ditch school and hangout with his friends before hunting her down again.

He was characterized as a tall muscular man with sharp features, short black hair and golden eyes. Dressed usually in dark clothing, Colin could be spot wearing a leather jacket with black chained jeans. In a sense he looked intimidating with such an aggressive appearance, however this style seem to initially attract that whore of a girlfriend. Pinpointed at the little hangout where his friends hung at, Colin would patiently await for school to be over so he could capture his lustful bitch.

" I know Maria will come soon."

Maria sighed knowing her boyfriend was going to hang out with his friends and knew some of them were girls. Looking out the window she saw him walk out of the school and she whimpered some and looked at the teacher. She was a straight A+ student before he came along and now she was failing at almost everything cause she couldn't concentrate and he was making her life a living hell. Looking back out the window she closed her eyes and day dreamed about having a real loving girlfriend like everyone else in the school did.

When school was over she got her books and started on her way towards the hide out knowing she would probaly get hurt more cause of the mistake she made. Biting her lip as she got there she looked around and didn't see anyone at first until she heard some laughing in the back. Going back there she knew she would get locked in the room with him and something bad would happen but she also knew there was no way of getting away from this. Growling she dropped her books as she saw him kissing another girl. Going over to him she slapped him across the face "your fucking ass bitch..just cause you can't get to me doesn't mean you can have some other girl you know that". She glared at his friends then started to walk out of the room almost in tears.

It was ashame his little fun was being ruined by that bitch once again. Not only did she elbowed him during school, but now he was slapped in front of his friends. Demonstrating his dominance, Maria would feel two hands firmly grasping her lovely breast in an aggressive way. Occasionally being a rather seductive indivitual, Colin massaged her breast while addressing her. The tone he spoke in was truly manipulative and filled with no empathy. Automatically, he was thinking about certain types of punishment that would be ideal for disobeying him lately. Pressing himself against her, Maria would sense something ominous was approaching in her presence.

" Now, Now. Why are you always this persistant with me. What ever occurred to the past where you enjoyed these things babe. Am I no longer attractive to you, or is it you found yourself another man to fuck. Out with it Maria, your response will determine your fate in this hangout."

Maria whimpered hard as she saw him get him get up and grab her breasts. Biting her lip she yelped some and then growled a little trying to push his hands away from her "don't even think about it Colin I'm not in the fucking mood". She growled deeply then tryed to push him away until he pushed his body against hers. Trembling some she looked back at his freinds then forward and she looked down knowing she had no choice but to obey now she was with him and his friends. His friends would probaly try and stop her at anytime to if he told them. He was the leader of the group and she hated that.

Whimpering as he asked the question she shook her head neither of them were true he had just changed suddenly and it scared her. Sighing some she leaned her head back onto his shoulder then whimpered a little bit "it's neither of those babe..it's just you changed so quickly it's scaring the heck out of me".

â??Humor me Maria, what has changed about me? Sure I might be rough around the edges, however I thought you enjoyed having a man this dominant to her. It's a little depressing really. Once upon a time you weren't this unwilling and simply enjoy being in my company. So be honest and tell me how you really feel."

This was one of the rare moments where he possessed some sort of a subconscious. Instinctively, Colin sexual hunger made him a vicious individual. While making his concern statement, his hands firmly tighten around her breast and squeeze them in a perverted fashion. Grinning with a psychotic look in his eyes, it was obvious his arousal for this slut was only going to have his emotions diminish and result in more merciless actions onto her form. Surprisingly, her whimpering and struggling wasn't bothering him or make him react for even the slightest second. Sensing his friends were watching, he awaited to hear her speak to him.​

Maria whimpered hard as he started to talk to her and she growled some and she pushed on his hips "Babe don't do this please..I really can't do this infront of anyone anymore..I don't want to make a fool out of each other". She whimpered some and leaned her head down knowing she was in deep shit now.

When he squeezed her breasts hard she yelped some and growled deeply stomping on his foot. When he backed up she turned around and smacked him across the face showing her dominance over him for once instead of being his bitch "Fuck off and never come around me again..I Don't give a fuck anymore about us..about what your friends think..I can't even be around my own freinds without you making me look like a fool..seriously I'm getting sick of this shit".

Back
Top Bottom