Mx Female Viking and House Targaryen Craving, Deal with a Demon? And More

King Of The North

Planetoid
It’s not fancy I know, just pretend.

But Hello, I’m a Canadian farmer, just graduated, and my job can average 40-60 hours a week (not including my farm work), I operate on a weird schedule, and most of my role-playing partners are in an opposite time zone to myself.

I’m goofy and nerdy and enjoy OOC chat, especially if I’m world building with someone but I also understand if you’re not into that. I am busy and my posts can average from multiple times a day to once a week, and if life gets busy I’ll let you know :) and depending on the details of the RP replies can vary.

So, I’ve been role-playing for 8-10 years now, I can right up to 1000 or more words depending on the plot and characters, my smaller posts can be about 250.

I’m currently searching for a World building RP where we would play multiple characters, kind of like a GoT settings I suppose. I wanna make characters, fall in love with them, sick twisted, sweet and caring ones etc. Follow their time lines a bit, maybe even their children if we get that far!
We don’t have to start out with a million characters of course, I find starting with a main character or two and then building from there works quite well. I also can play both male and female characters, my preference is dominant males which I will always have on the go if I mix that with playing a female character.

I will have a F-list below in my likes and dislikes. Not everything is set in stone so I’m open for discussions. It changes frequently as well. But just because it’s there doesn’t mean I need it in an RP. I’m pretty flexible and I’m still learning about myself kink wise so I’m up for discussion on what you want and don’t want.

I do value decent grammar but I’m not crazy haha, mistakes are okay but I dislike when threads aren’t read over before sending or text talk is used.

I’m a pretty loyal RP partner and love to write detail for my partner, but we need to work together and I have to have something to work with. Don’t just ghost me, let me know if you’re not interested or if you’re busy and need some extra time. I’m okay with once a week replies and if you’re busy and can’t do it that week fine by me. I have waited awhile for replies and never minded it because the rp was good!

I currently really only have two ideas right now to build off of. But if you have any suggestions I’d be happy to hear them.

F-list
  • [*]Noncon
    [*]Romance
    [*]Knife play
    [*]Pain (giving)
    [*]Creampies
    [*]Rough sex
    [*]Bondage
    [*]MFM pairings
    [*]Breeding
    [*]Pregnancy
    [*]Virginity (both characters)
    [*]Choking
    [*]Branding
    [*]Spanking/Whipping
    [*]Master/Slave/Pet
    [*]Face slapping
    [*]Pussy worship (giving)
    [*]Cock worship (receiving)
    [*]Incest
    [*]Those are just some! Check out the F-list for more and dislikes.
    [*]
~ Ideas ~

Vikings
(0/2)

- I'm open to ideas and pairings, Viking or The last Kingdom kind of ideas, multiple characters, long term, I want to build onto the characters and dig into their lives, I like building on their dramas and relationship. Rough ideas would be:

- Pair of brothers come to England. This opens up for a variety of characters to pair with.

- Prince/Princess falls for a Dane: This could be forbidden as well, the English are negotiating with a group of them. Something like a kidnapping could happen as well.

- SlavexViking/Saxon

- Priest/Nun is kidnapped by Vikings

- King/QueenxViking

I'd like there to be tension, romance, or force in any of these pairings. I love it when force turns into romance.

Risk of pregnancy, breeding, Pregnancy would most likely come with some of these ideas I'm looking for.

I like a variety of characters, I prefer younger women from experienced to inexperienced.

I don't mind playing a character that is a virgin.

I also don't mind playing female characters, but that means I normally already have a male character going.

HoD: House Targaryen

- So I would like to do something like GoT, I got a bit of a House of Dragon and Targaryen family drama fixation (WITH GOOD REASON). Hope to find some like minded people!

I'm kind of looking to do our own version of characters, make up our own lineage and drama. We can base it loosely off of similar events too, weave them in. This means I'm looking for us to play more than one character, have it flow; time skips as well. I'm looking for romance, story, world building, multi-generation.

To begin I was thinking of us only player 2 or 3 characters. I find starting out with too many at first takes away from character development. Side characters can be involved and if that's too much for you I don't mind doing that as well.

I don't want to have too many fleshed out ideas because I think it'll be fun to discuss that together and come up with characters.

Ancient Greece Idea: Roman Empire (1/2)
- I would like to try something in this era with a bit of a GoT touch to it, so if you’re interested then this would be a longer RP. I’d like to deal with the trails and tribulations of the Roman Empire. A few character ideas I’ll list below, but I’d love to play a crueler character, maybe even unhinged. Like most Roman Emperors of course. Some themes I can see broadly for this type of RP would be pain, romance, cheating, MFM, FFM, pregnancy, non-con, some bdsm, and more! I’d like to have a kind of family line I suppose, we can discuss all of those things as well and I’m very open to ideas so throw them at me!
- Roman Emperor x Princess/Noble/Slave
- Roman Soldier/General x Peasant/Princess/Slave
- SlavexSlave

Deal with a Demon: Demon Spawn (1/1)
- I was thinking for this it can be a good girl, a church girl, she's a musician, pianist, violinist, anything. She wants to be really good, she wants to be the next Mozart, she has dedicated her entire life to practicing, attending a High School for musically inclined people. Attending an prestigious university. Anyways she finds a piece, a song, and she plays it one day, this calls upon a Demon, a hell hound to be exact, who disguises himself as a sort of angel at first.
- I want this to be a slow burn, him luring her to sin, I have an opener for this idea I’ll put below. This starts with her playing his song and him responding in his human form, she’s weirded out, standoffish, not sure where this random angelic man came from. He doesn’t tell her right away, the summon. He’s attached to her for so long to make this deal, connected in away, she feels a weird pull too. But he has hellhound forms. I will also have his character sheet below. Her lures himself into her home by disguising himself as a dog.
- I think it would be fun to have her go out on a date with some random guy in the beginning, go to a party that MC ends up at, he starts working at her university as a professor suddenly, people don’t seem phased by his sudden encounter, etc.
- She isn’t completely naive, meeting this creature gives her the chills despite the allure, she knows something’s off but begins to ignore it as he tricks her.
-All he needs is her virginity for this deal to go through: better than her word. A powerful thing.

Lots of things can be added, kink wise, just depends what we are into. Rough sex, dangerous sex, sinful sex, like in public, humiliation, the demon just has fun with her, bondage, impact play.
Maybe he decides she will carry spawn, doesn't give her a choice, makes her a breeding slut.
I'm thinking it starts out dub-con, when she finds out after her virginity is taken , it moves to non-con for a bit. I like the thought of humiliating her through sex where she doesn't want it, or is ashamed but is severely turned on.
For some reason I like the idea of voyeurism in this as well, he brainwashes an audience to watch her. Maybe even a cuckold situation.
-
Name: Dorian
True Name: Niskus
Real Age: he's around 900 years old
Presenting Age to mortals: 29 years
Height: 6'3"
Eyes: Dark, almost black, depending on his anger and shift, they can become red.
Hair: Black, slightly curly on the top, keeps it short and shaved.
Markings: Tattoos covering most of his body, chest, back, arms, neck, etc.
Species: Hellhound - comes with abilities such as a keen scent, good vision, communicates with canines. Shifts into three forms, a lesser dog form (less conspicuous in the human world), his hellhound form and the human form.
Human Form: Here
Demon Form: Here
Canine From: Here
-
The creation of Niskus was that of fire and ashe, over 900 years ago …. but he had lost count at this point. He got to see many parts of man, their salvations and their sins, their cries of worship and glory for a God they so desperately asked to help them, to love them. But no one loved the people more than the creatures of the underworld, that lurked in the depths of its hell. Now that was real love. The need for something so strong you'd go through lengths to achieve it. Many demons would conjure up ways to bring themselves to the surface, attaching themselves to relics, mirrors, homes, or even the people themselves. To get to the upside was no easy feat, it took work and intelligence.

Humans were curious and desperate beings, they were greedy and as hungry as the demons themselves. Niskus learned this very early on, he spent about 100 years in the underworld before attempting his feat to earth around the year 1300 with his brother Eskel. He learned quickly he needed to adapt forms to blend in, his hellhound form did not go down well in the beginning. His beast of a form stood at 7 feet, wolf like with night black fur and pair of red eyes. They feared him as they should have, he was unable to control many of his urges back then. Killing the people and earning lores. Though they were sent back to hell after some religious nut job figured out how. Giving god the credit but in reality he got lucky with the method of which he killed them.

Niskus didn't think he needed any bindings for many years, and it wasn't until a few more attempts smartened the pup up, finally in the year 1500 he adopted a more canine form to walk amongst the people. It took him another 100 years to achieve a sub human form and finally once he was able to control himself, in the year 1700 he had made the form of a human. With this came patience, which he lacked as a beast from hell. But his mission was to bind himself to this earth, to poor souls.

Being the demon he was he had managed to charm a violinist, one who he manipulated for years. Whispering things into his ears and finally making a pact with the man. To become the most gifted violinist of his time and Niccolò Paganini only had to do Niskus one favour. That favour was to write the demons calling card as a sheet of music and at the end of Paganini's life his soul would be the sacrifice to enact the magic of the music. Paganini agreed, making serval copies and sharing it with people of the world. Niskus held up on his deal and gave the violinist anything and everything he wanted. Up until his slow an excruciating death. The last thing Paganini saw before his death was Niskus in his true form, sitting patiently with a grin on his muzzle in the corner of the room as he waited for his soul.

The soul was the magic and the bind of the tune, the tune was addicting, dark but beautiful, captivating. Niskus had managed to find many souls and people who found the music and played the tune. Enabling him to dwell on earth as long as he pleased. The years had only made him better at his work and his manipulation. The more souls you had the more powerful you were as demon, the harder it was to get rid of you and the better you blended among the humans. For Niskus, he enjoyed the human scene more than he did his home, it was exciting up here, trilling.

So when this girl touched the parchment, it caused Niskus to tingle, his fur bristling. It had been sometime since someone had touched or even thought to play the tune. Niskus had been on the coasts of Greece when this feeling hit him. The power that radiated through him was immense, someone was about to play it. He grinned wildly to himself, his dog form padding through the streets before turning down an alley, in whisks of dark smoke he entered the portal emerging slowly…in a church. He made sure he couldn't be seen right away, his canine form stalked around the white piano watching the pretty girl. It was animal assessing its prey, oh how he wanted to taste her.

He paused, a church, how fitting. But it was apparent she didn't know what she was playing, usually at this point people knew the lore if they got ahold of it, to play the music was to gain a desire but loose a fraction of yourself.

Churches didn't keep demons out despite popular belief, hence why he wasn't busting into flames. As he came around the piano for a third time, he shifted into his human form, standing next to her. He could smell her, she was sweet almost like a mix of honey and lavender. Niskus looked around the church curiously, he was sure she had no intention of calling upon him and she might need more convincing than the average mortal. With whisp of dark magic he was dressed in an all white, finely tailored suit with white shoes to match, gold lining embroidered the edges of the suit in an elegant manner. The old ruins of his tattoos still could be seen on his hands, neck, and head but the rest was covered by the pristinely white garments. He needed to play the part. Walking down the church isle he allowed himself to be visible as he ran his hand over the wooden seats before turning around to get a look at the shrine of God. Where was he now? When an enemy of his people lurked close to something so delicate, pure and innocent?

Niskus began to approached the piano again as she played, her eyes were shut and he felt the tickle of the tune vibrate to his very core. He leaned against the piano as the song finally finished, his dark eyes fixated on her for a long moments before a smile touched his lips. "Well, it has been awhile since a beautiful girl has played such a tune."

WWII: Soldier(MC) x German/Polish Civilian (0/ 1)
- A man serving in the British military finds himself in dangerous territory, he gets separated from his Platoon, becomes wounded, and in the cold quickly starts to fall to the elements. MC finds refuge in YCs barn, YC finds MC sometime through the night, maybe hearing a racket. It's just her and a little brother/sister or her mother, her father/older brothers either were soldiers or dead. From there it can go in a few directions depending on the partner.
YC can be German or Polish (somewhere the battle is close to), they can be Jewish or not Jewish, we can have either MC religious/not or YC religious/not. Either picks make for some interesting detail.
YC can be suspicious or naive. Maybe age difference
He's traumatized from the war and is often rough with outbursts of anger, sometimes it gets scary, it's inflicted on her (we can have this sexual and/or non-sexual)
The sex may start out gentle then increases to rough, or it's been rough from the start, at first she doesn't know if she likes the rough sex but it starts to grow on her.
We can add some plot twists, like enemies visiting, father returning, needed to escape etc.
Just Friends? (0/1)
- They met during YC undergrad and MC grad degree. They met through mutual friends and they hit it off well, they became best friends. It's been 4-5 years since they met, YC finds themselves in a relationship that isn't proven to be satisfactory. After a night out celebrating a friends birthday the two tipsy friends find themselves walking home. Somehow the two end up kissing and it snow balls from there.
Left it vague so we can fill things in: does she instigate or him? Does she share her relationship problems? Etc.
I like the idea of having the bf almost catch them once or twice.
Age difference: they would have met when she was 18 and he was 24. Making YC around 22ish and MC 28ish.
If you have any similar ideas please shoot! I like the Slice of Life aspect in this as well.

Nun x Grounds Keeper (MC) (0/1)
- YC is new to the convent (she can be sent there for whatever reason you like), she is currently a novice nun and hasn't taken her vows of chastity, poverty, and obedience. Maybe she's practicing medicine/healing. MC is from Romania or Greece maybe, his English is a little rusty and he's not as polite and proper as most people like the nuns are use to, he can come across as crude and brutish. But he takes care of the abbey, fixes what needs to be fixed, cares for the lawns and gardens, maintains what he can. YC ends up needing help fixing her window and they click. MC tries to be polite but has a hard time not being flirty, YC avoids him at first but they always seem to end up talking.
Slow burn, we wouldn't jump into sex right away, starts with kisses and touches.
we can add some rough play too if you want, maybe their first time is a little forced, but she likes it more then she cared to admit.
To keep it entertaining there could be things happening in the outside world, before the war, during or after the war, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom