Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Strength to get Fucked

Glacedelt

Planetoid
I'm looking to find someone to play a muscular female character. Basically she has the strength to run, fight, protect, ect ect. Though there's one thing her strength hasn't been used for and that's to get fucked, over, and over, and over. Basically she ends up at the mercy of multiple futas who decide to make use of her holes, down below I listed a few ideas for how that could happen. Also I'm happy to do this with either ocs or canon characters from fandoms (Here's my Fandom List) just know I don't roleplay oc/canon, just canon/canon, and oc/oc.

A few things to know:
-I'm looking to play the dominant role for this

-Since I've been getting asked this a lot, I'm not interested in rping on discord.

-I'm looking for this to be F/Futa, or Futa/Futa. let me know what your preference is

For anyone who wants to know what I'm into here's my F-list - Warning

 Ideas:
A fantasy setting where a group of adventurers is pent up from a long journey so they decide to make use of the muscle of the group.

A warrior woman is subdued by an enemy tribe who waste no time in proceeding to fuck her.

A mob boss finally runs out of luck and is killed by a rival gang, her bodyguard is kept alive and used as a cum dump.

A gladiator loses a fight and is made into a free use slut.

A girl who is an outcast because of how physically imposing she is is invited to a sorority party. Only the moment she enters she is pinned to the floor and has her clothes ripped off.

A soldier is taken prisoner and is fucked by the enemy side.

Back
Top Bottom