Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for Breeding, non-con/dub-con, daddy doms, corruption

Nothing fancy just a request thread looking for some roleplay fun!

NOTE: if you don’t read my rules carefully, I WILL know, and I’ll ignore you. I’m not trying to be a b*tch here but I’m running into an issue where a lot of people on here just aren’t reading them and I can either tell part way through developing the plot or a few posts in and it’s aggravating. So don’t just jump to my plots! make sure you read some of my simple requirements <3

Here is the link to my other roleplay request thread, it’s a slightly different nature and theme.
- I prefer to play my own characters not someone you have made up. I'm up for adding kinks and preferences tho! I prefer to use images or drawings mixed with description, I usually like to have characters look more like myself rather than outside of that box. I still Want you to be attracted to my character and will work with you on that. I don’t mind playing thicker girls but I prefer to play petite.
- In saying that, your character is your character, I like a wide range of body types and I’ve noticed most men just want descriptions which is fine but I do better with a reference + a description. I am willing to work with you on the attractiveness of my character so I’d like that reciprocated.
- I don’t care if you’re a guy, girl, or other behind the screen.
- I NEED you to share some kink's with me or explain what you expect sexual in some aspects. I meet a lot of people on here who don’t really give you anything and I find myself asking multiple times and then walking into an RP blind.
- I'm only looking for PMs.
- I like cherries, include the emoji in your pm to me so I know you partially read the rules haha if I don’t receive one I won’t reply sorry.
- Patience is key with me, I have a busy life, I'm in my early 20s and working lots. I’ll always communicate with you on things as well.
- Please be polite, I like my male characters to be dominant and degrading but don’t be an ass to me.
- have good grammar, I'm not the Grammar police but there's the difference between mistakes and laziness. I need my partner to be able to write up to 500+ per post, less is okay given a scenes. I'm not strict and recognize post size varies, I am not saying 500 for each but your ability to reach that.
- don't rush into things, take your time with stuff.
- please don't message me with one liners!
- I don't really like playing the older character in an age play scenario sorry. I can play young (17-18) and in their mid 20s.
- let's have fun! Here's my F-List if you want to take a look. Not everything on there is a must for me, I’m flexible and like to try things out.​

Breeding - I am interested in some type of breeding RP, pregnancy and being used for the purpose. I don’t have many ideas but I am open to hear some. I do like modern but I’m willing to do historical or futuristic, apocalypse sounds fun as well.

Apocalypse: The world has gone to disaster after a plague, taking out most of the population. It has been years since it happens and the remaining few are mostly men and older females (40 and up) who are infertile. The few young women who survived are the fertile few. YC can be the leader of the tribe of survivors or whatever role you would like, MC is found by the group or YC, she’s been hiding for a few years, dodging groups just like yours.

Pairing Ideas:
Religious Leader x Wife
Demon x Human/HalfDemon
Viking x Princess/Seer
Werewolf x Werewolf/Human
Church girl - I want to try something with an innocent girl, this can be modern or historical. I'd like to maybe play it with a younger male (25). My character being younger depending on the setting 17-18, virgin or little sexual experience, maybe occurring a few bad times, and has been quite sheltered her whole life, attending church and studying for school. Here are a few of my ideas but I'm open to plenty:

Professor: They meet at the library (somewhere wholesome), she's just started university, she's 17 and doing a chemistry major. Your character works as a professor (any discipline), finds her attractive and intriguing. I like some manipulation here gains her trust through sharing her religion, offers to aid her in her studies, etc. convinces her to start out with handjobs with him and he eventually convinces her to suck him off, she's sexually curious, eventually he fingers her, it can be on the dub-con side where she's a little resistant at first. Go from there.

Frat Guy: MC is fresh new frosh, YC is in his final year making him a few years older, or he's doing his masters. Anyways. He notices her in his classes, she's cute, innocent, and nerdy and he has a hard time controlling his thoughts about her, he's a bit of a cocky asshole and attempts to talk to her but she brushes him off. His frat house has a party one night and MC ends up going with some friends, YC immediately spots her and starts trying to sweet talk her. She's feeling a little tipsy and drunk, this is where I want their relationship to go darker. He starts touching her, grinding up on her, feeling her through her clothes. Takes her to the bathroom and convinces her to touch him, she's reluctant, he then forcefully throat fucks her.

After the party YC becomes possessive with my own. Finding out she's a virgin he becomes fixated with turning her into his little toy. she becomes wary of him and avoids him for a while. They end up meeting at a friends camping party and the torment starts again, he's back at it with her. He forces her into his tent where he's quick to be rough, she fights for a second but then submits to him like a good girl. I want a slow burn with this, I want their first time to not be penetrative sex, more oral giving and receiving, I want YC to at some point rub himself against her (clothed and unclothed against her) to climax a few times before they seal the deal in the sex department.

I'm also up for other ideas you may have involving this theme. I'm into playing innocent girls who could be groomed by some dirty man :)

Kinks I want in this: Mutual masturbation, teasing, public risk sex, dub-con/non-con, daddy dom play, cock rubbing against pussy, anal, grooming​

Kidnap - Would really like to do this one with literate experienced roleplayers (500 or more words per post)

I'd like to try a kidnapping one where the guy has a pretty busy job and he doesn't really have time to go dating so one night when a girls car gets stuck in a blizzard YC picks her up. He takes her to his house and seems pretty nice, feeding her and flirting etc. But when she says she needs to call a friend he ends up denying her and saying his phones aren't working. She starts to get suspicious and soon he has her tied up. He takes her down to his basement and he leaves her there until she is ready to eat or something. His whole plan for her is to breed her and have her for his pleasure, I like the idea of her being pregnant and sharing her with his fat old friend etc., he can become pretty harsh towards her when she isn't being a good pet but then he can be loving. He doesn't let her up from the basement until he thinks he can trust her, although we can have an incident where she does try to escape but he gets her and punishes her. His punishments are leaving her in the basement chained up, or tying her up and sticking dildos and vibrators in her, maybe he lets his dog use her.
So when she is first down in the basement I’m thinking he tells her he won't hurt her when she’s in the shower and after awhile she believes him, when she comes out for a shower he takes her then or anything can happen with their first time that's just an idea and I'm open for more.
So yeah I'm looking for someone who is pretty literate for this and it isn't just smut, I like the manipulation, there will be lots of non-smut parts, I like a little build up too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom