The Vault is open! Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern Day, Fandoms!

4d73725097de55d4a78ac6732b4634a0ddf2f982_hq.gif

Greetings

Welcome to my little place, where I like to keep all my details, notes, and ideas for your viewing pleasure. If you've come here seeking someone to write with,
then I am just the individual for you! So have a seat, take a peek, and tell me if something catches your eye!

animesher.com_bow-boy-draw-68116.gif

About me
An Avid Roleplayer who enjoys creating a story with like minded people
ADHD
Overthinker
Daydreamer

tumblr_n7dpckNgiH1r2k5k0o1_400.gifv

Writing Style
My Roleplay lengths are meant to match my partners styles. I write Multi-Paragraph, to Novella. I write
a MINIMUM of two to three Paragraphs Per Post, and can go upwards of 500-800 words. I am also capable of
Writing multiple characters, upwards of a maximum of 3. I enjoy giving depth and detail, a story,
and a world to encompass the characters we place them in. I enjoy writing up the scenery, the random NPC's that roam
about doing their daily routines, the time of day and how the life around that time interacts and adjusts.
I LOVE to create atmosphere, and give that drive that we're both reading, and writing, a story that we can
become engrossed in.

856c2802155b11f0b9b3019220c753af.gif

Interests and Genres
My Interests are rather vast and expansive based upon what I, or WE, are feeling at the time. But, to give a succinct answer
Action/Adventure, Romance, Horror/Thriller, Suspense, Sci-FI, Apocalyptic/Post Apocalyptic, Comedy.
I enjoy an array of different races, from Fantasy, to Sci-Fi. If you want to write with a Half-Orc, Let's do it! I can make a character that fits the bill.
Do you want a Alien Species that seems Exotic and curious, say no more. I am flexible in this demand.
IF you want a simple Human with a bad attitude and a strong willed mindset, That is just as possible as any other race.
I am also capable of playing Multiple characters, a maximum of 3, and I can just as well play a Male or a Female, though my Preference leans towards MxF, If we talk up a story and brainstorm together, I can be flexible and accommodating for such things.

c325d7e70f98383b6e8aa5cc16811cfe04ab9ba8.gifv

NSFW
RPG Rating
Language/Sex/Violence

3/3/3
Now, we all enjoy ourselves a bit of adult content, maybe some more than others
Who am I to judge the individuals with such tastes, when I am in the same category?
I enjoy NSFW, Smut in stories, there's no denying that, or getting around that. That being said, I Enjoy a STORY behind it just as much.
It doesn't make much sense to me that characters might link up on the spot without knowing one another.
But a semblance of purpose, drive, desire, or something related to their shared hunger can make it happen.
Give them a reason, a purpose, a NEED to crave each other
Ratios are Flexible, depending on the type of Roleplay we create

PLEASE NOTE:

My kinks do NOT need to be forced/align with yours. If there are things on my list that you do not like/desire, PERFECTLY fine. I am a flexible person, and while my tastes and interests are open, it does not mean you have to fit my criteria if they do not appeal to you.

Communicate with me your interests and comforts, and I will respect them.

Fav's: Creampie, Non-Humans (Such as Devil/Demons, Elves, Drow, Lycans, Orcs/Half Orcs, Alien Species, Incubus/Succubus), Oral Sex (Giving/Receiving) Risk of Pregnancy, Dub-Con/Non-Con (These MUST be communicated before hand!!) Interracial/Unnatural Matches, Spur of the Moment, Uncontrolled Desire/Need/Obsession, Exhibition, Slow-burn-Corruption, Head Games, Intentionally/Accidental Teasing, Creative Characters, Outfits/Uniforms, Size difference, Cat-And-Mouse, Hunter x Hunted/Predator x Prey, Age Difference, Unhealthy Relationships,
Sadism (To varying degrees, comforts, respects), Breath Play, Edge/Knife Play

Yes: Multiple Partners, Blackmail, Orgasm Denial, Bondage (Varies depending on persons comforts), Aphrodisiac, Dry Sex, Grinding, Discreet Toys (Such as wireless vibrators), Verbal Torture, Mental Stimulation, flirtation, Building Anticipation, Playful situations, teasing, ability/Magic Stimulation, Subtle Touches, Teeth/Fangs, Dancing, Innuendos, Subtle Touches, Playful Banter, Prolonged Eye Contact, Play Hard-To-Get,

No: Bathroom Play, Blood Play, Scat, Bodily Fluids (semen an exception of course), Water Sports, Under Aged, Gore (This being an example of mutilation of a character for the sake of intimacy.), Mind Control/Possession (Discuss this with me to make it possible) , Babies/birthing scenes, Anal fisting, Diapers, All of the sites and regulations.

View attachment 119892

About You
All I request, is that you bring yourself, and a creative mind you've cultivated. Brainstorm with me, meet or beat my
writing style, and encourage me to write more alongside you. Give me words, and I shall give them back in return. Talk to me
about what you want, how you would put the characters together, their driving points, personalities, etc.
Help me build a world, and that world will be a brilliant one!

giphy (1).gif

Pairings, Cravings, Plots

This little spot is a random list of pairings and cravings, as well as plots that will be placed here
No plot, pairing, or craving is set in stone. They are all capable of being flexible, readjusted, remade, and
brainstormed together. Ask away!
* = Craving
BOLD = My Role
+ = Any Role

OC Pairings:

Human x Demon (+)
Human x Lycan
Human x Vampire (+)
Human x Alien (* +)
Human x Experiment (*+)
Human x Half-Orc
Elf x Half-Orc
Goblin x Human (*)
Princess x Guard/Guardian
Thief x Prince

Fandom Pairings:
Always happy and willing to do pairings. Keep in mind, any of the Fandom characters are, and WILL be 18+!!!

main-qimg-7d4d4918652a643f9b6801606035fe66

My Hero Academia:
Mina Ashido x OC*
All Might x
OC
Dabi x OC
Toga x OC*
Toga x Deku
Mina Ashido x Kirishima

92b9c1becd416c978d6bd17829b8dba3-gif.1397274

Devil May Cry:
Lady x OC*
Dante x OC
Nero x OC
V x OC
Vergil x OC

luffy-wano.gif

One Piece:
Carrot x OC
Carrot x Zoro
Nico Robin x OC
Nico Robin x Zoro
Zoro x
Any
Luffy x Any
Ussop x Any
OC x OC

220386.gif

League of Legends/Arcane:
Jinx x OC
Silco x OC
Miss Fortune x Yasuo*
Akali x Zed
Evelynn vs Ekko
Evelynn x OC
Qiyana x OC
Veigo x Vex

167631.gif

World of Warcraft:
Sylvanis Windrunner x OC/ANY​
Jana Proudmore x OC/ANY
OC x OC
Female Cast x OC

giphy.webp

Baldurs Gate 3:
Shadowheart x OC/ANY
Karlach x OC/ANY
Minthara x OC/ANY

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends:
(
This can also include humanoid Imaginary Friends)
Franky Foster x OC
OC x OC

8c583cbef8104c6d8ed246df16277b90_3982280698308110753.gif

Zenless Zone Zero:

OC x OC​
OC x Fandom Female Cast

night_angel_by_o85cur3d-d3jaces.jpg

The Night Angel Trilogy:
Kylar Stern x Viridiana Sovari​

asmodeus-helluva-boss.gif

Helluva Boss:

(Note: Since this world has a PLETHORA of different beings, there's a lot to play with here.

OC x OC
OC x CANON
CANON x CANON

Plot Ideas:

The God and the succubus

Categories: comedy, action, romance, NSFW

Synopsis: a succubus has been given a singular task, to consume the life force of those who succumb to her charm, and strengthen herself to a new plateau.

When she draws close to the brink of her next evolution of strength, she decides to shoot for the stars and targets a man of the cloth. Strangely, he's nothing like he appears, for when she decides to strike, she comes to find out that he is a God in man's flesh.

All of her hard work has been completely reduced to nothing, and she must start from the bottom up, forced not only to serve the Underhell of which she comes from, constantly given tasks and obligations (as well as difficult challenges) but also learn about the mortality of humans, and the very God she serves alongside while fighting her vices and her feelings for the world that she is made to live in, and question her very feelings for this God.

Note:
None of my interest, kinks, and cravings HAVE to be yours. I am a flexible person, happy to talk and make something completely new and welcoming.

I also understand life gets in the way. If you are no longer interested, a courtesy message to let me know would be amazing. I always do my best to put effort into stories, and communicate. I won't be able to tell if you're not interested without a response. I can respect life gets in the way, and time can be thinned out, as I am ghost friendly as well. I just wish to be given the same courtesy I give to those that want to join me in a story

Available Slots
TBD

Attachments

• 7a305e3c777e2aec4b91fcdd791e18ea.gif
    7a305e3c777e2aec4b91fcdd791e18ea.gif
    499.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom