Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College opens many doors (kittykatie & Evo Var)

Evo Var

Supernova
Alexa loved being away from home, new city, and no baggage from past relationships or hookups. She had a small apartment her parents had rented for her on the condition that she found a part-time job to earn her own spending money. So as annoyed as she was to be working at a seven-eleven couple days a week, it was worth it not to be living in the dorms.

She wouldn't have minded it if she got to choose her roommate. A smile played across her lips as she watched Kyle walk by, and her gaze dropped to the string of his thong peaking out above the waistband of his pants. Looking around, she followed him back towards the back room, tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention as they entered a camera blind spot. "Hey, love this color." As she spoke, she put her hands on his hips and slipped a finger under the strings of his thong. She pulled them up so they rested higher on his hips and gave him a playful smile.

"If this is what you wear to work, I wonder what you have in your closet." She had been flirting with him lightly over the last few weeks after first seeing him wearing female underwear. But this was the first time she had acknowledged that she had noticed. "If you are interested, I found this club that is friendly to all types. Maybe we should go check it out together?" Alexa hoped her hunch about Kyle was correct, and she would finally have a new pet to mold and play with.

She had broken up with her last girlfriend a few months before they graduated, and the few times she hooked up after starting school had not been fulfilling. She was hoping Kyle would do the trick. "I think you would make a beautiful girl." Leaning in, she pressed her chest against his and kissed him.

Just then, a chime sounded as a customer walked in, and Alexa quickly pulled back from Kyle. Walking back to the front counter, she made one last remark before she left Kyle. "If you don't want to join me tonight, I will have to find another pretty girl to dance with." She put extra sway into her walk until the shelves hid her.

They had two hours before their shift ended. As eager as Alexa was to get an answer from Kyle and know if she was right about him, she didn't want to scare him off by being too forward. So she did her best to act like nothing had happened. She figured if he did not give her an answer, she would wait for him after work and get an answer then.

Kyle had always known he was different. He had always felt awkard in his own skin. That was until he discovered that he was what was called a femboy, although he actually wanted to be a girl. Being bullied at school for being a sissy he pulled into the shell he created, the shell he had begun to call Katie. He would dress at home and explore his femininity...in secret. But it never seemed quite enough. It eventually progressed when he went to college. He was finally away from the prying eyes of home and bullies. He could finally explore a bit more...but he was scared. He was worried what people would think so instead he just opted to wear lingerie and either subtly femme clothing or clothing that was neither boy nor girl.
Am i a good femboy? :3 : r/femboy

He had started working at the 7-11 to try pay for his tution but it was tough. The dorms made it more difficult for him to be his true self but he couldn't afford anything else, hells he was barely able to afford paying for his courses. It did giv him chance to dress slightly more femme though because his shifts were usually late and he was usually subjected to packing the shelves or store-room. Often there was not anybody there...except for Alexa.

She was somebody that intruied Kyle to no end. She was strong and confident and she just had an aura about her...plus she was gorgeous...and huge compared to Kyle's petite frame. Kyle felt instantly drawn to her but was too shy to say anything. That was until...

Kyle gasped as he felt fingers pull at the waistband of his thong, he thought he was careful but apparently not careful enough, and a warm seductive breath behind him. Alexa had suggested they go to a 'friendly-club'. she also suggested in no vague terms that she thought Kyle would make for a cute girl and that she would like to be with him...as a girl. It made him blush deep crimson but also stole his words...and breath.

The rest of the shift was torture. He wanted to tell her that he wanted to go with her but he was scared she was just teasing him and this was some prank that was designed to humilate him. It was not until she closed the doors and locked it that he got enough courage.

"Erm...er...Alexa...err...were you like...err...serious about the like club thing? If so...and this is not some prank...then yes I would like to go...er...with me...I mean...come with you...errmmm...frak...i would like to go with you..." he fumbled and blushed.

Alexa was rehearsing what she would say to convince Kyle to let her dress him up tonight as she locked up. When he spoke she couldn't help grin and relax knowing she wasn't going to have to convince him. Turning to him as she toyed with her keys Alexa patiently listened to the nervous boy smiling encouragingly.

"It's not a prank Kyle. Your cute and I think you be even cuter as my girlfriend." She reached out and ran her thumb over his cheek. Clearly he had been burned in the past and while she felt sympathy for him Alexa also knew it would probably make this so much easier if she got him to trust her. "Why don't we go back to your place and you can grab a change of clothes then we can go back to my place and get ready." She was pretty sure he had mentioned living in the dorms so she couldn't imagine him being able to get dressed up at his place anyway. She hoped it would help to reassure him that she was serious. "I would say we can just go straight my place but I am not sure if I have an outfit that would do your cute little ass justice." Grinning she took his hand and let him to her car.

It wasn't anything special but it definitely was not a beater either. It was the old family car but Alexa was comfortable driving it and had been so happy she could take it with her.

Once they were in she turned on some music and skipped a few songs until the song she was looking forward came up. "Have you heard of Rare Americans before?" She pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards campus.

Kyle smiled when Alexa said that it wasn't a prank and smiled wider and blushed a soft pink when she said that Kyle would make a cute girlfriend...her cute girlfriend. He felt his little clitty jump at the idea and leak into his thong when she suggested they go and get clothes for him and then back to her place.

He couldn't believe his luck. Was this for real? Had he finally met somebody whom he could trust and actually accepted him? He felt his heart flutter as her thumb ran over his lip making his skin dance and his knees quiver. She smelt amazing and had such a strong presence, he felt like he was in awe.

She grabbed his wrist and led him to her car. It wasn't maybe nothing to write home about, but more than he has. Once inside the car she put on a song that just spoke to the situation. It made him smile. "I haven't heard of them but I like it. Its fun."

When they arrived at Kyle's dorm they went in. It was small, not very private but it served its purpose. He took out a punk girl outfit and put it in a bag.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/femboy/comments/qmlvc4/best_punkgrunge_outfit_i_did_in_a_while/

"Ya, I thought it was a fitting song. They are a great band, though." As she drove, she reached over with her right hand and put it on Kyle's thigh. She gave his thigh a playful squeeze. "You know, I thought you were cute the first time I saw you. Never thought you would be my type." She glanced over at him as they stopped at a red light. "That all changed when I noticed you wearing a thong last week." Grinning, she gave his thigh another squeeze. "I am delighted I noticed."

With the light back on green, she drove the rest of the way to the dorms and followed Kyle's directions to his dorm room. Walking over with him, she had to stop herself from wrapping her arm around his waist, but she did take his hand, which got them more than a few looks. Alexa couldn't help but grin at the guys who looked on enviously. She doubted most of them would enjoy what she planned on doing to Kyle. Even Kyle probably wouldn't enjoy everything she wanted him to do for her.

Alexa chuckled and gave him a peck on the cheek when she saw the outfit he put into his bag. "I can't wait to see you in that!" Taking his hand, Alexa led him back out to her car. She drove to a neighborhood far enough away from the school that most students didn't rent there. Her parents wanted her far enough away from the school that she would hopefully not be around the college parties every night.
She led Kyle up to the third floor of a midrise building and into an apartment on the corner of the building. "I am going to make a quick stir fry. Why don't you get changed? Feel free to take a shower if you want." As she spoke, Alexa pulled off her uniform shirt, revealing the sports bra she had on underneath. "Fuck, I had that shirt."

Alexa spared Kyle only a glance before she walked into the small kitchen and started cooking. Setting aside a bowl for Kyle, she didn't wait for him before eating her portion of the stir fry. Once she was done eating, Alexa went into her room and got out one of her favorite outfits. It was barely more than a set of lingerie, she enjoyed teasing everyone on the dancefloor with it, and tonight would be even better with Kyle as her date. Grabbing her makeup, Alexa went to the living room, waiting for Kyle to finish getting ready.

Kyle giggled and blushed at the remarks and the touches from Alexa. He was happier than he had been in ages. She was being so nice to him and it seemed genuine.

They arrived at her place and Kyle gasped. It was much better than his place. They went inside and before Kyle could catch a breath she had already lost her top and strode into the kitchen as if nothing had happened. Kyle did catch a glimpse of her ample bosom and it made his little clitty throb and leak into his thong. He thanked her and hurried to the bathroom as not to embarrass himself with his small erection.

He took a quick shower, made sure he was smooth everywhere, not that that was ever really a problem, he never really had much body hair. After drying himself he got dressed and stepped out of the room. He gasped at the sight of her. The outfit she was wearing left very little to the imagination and what he saw made him drool...and drip.

He sashayed over to her, adopting his more feminine gait and mannerism as he sat next to her and ate the stir fry. After a long shift it hit the spot. After he was done he said "thanks a mil, for the meal and what you are doing for me. It means a lot." He was totally in awe of her. He might even be falling in love...

Alexa gave Kyle a whistle as he sashayed back into the room. "Now thats what I wanted to see!" She was grinning from ear to ear, and letting Kyle eat in peace took all her strength. But as soon as he was done eating, Alexa took the bowl from him and went to drop it off in the kitchen. "Don't mention it. Never good to go dancing or drinking on an empty stomach."

Walking back over to him, Alexa quickly straddled him and loosely wrapped her arms around his neck. "Look, I don't know your past, but I could probably guess. But for tonight, let's have fun. Now tell me, what do I call the cute chick sitting on my couch? I assume you would prefer not to go by Kyle tonight." As she waited for an answer, Alexa picked up her makeup and held up a brush but waited for Kyle to give her permission before she started applying his makeup.

Alexa relaxed, lowering her body so she sat on his lap, grinning as she teased him by shifting her hips every time she twisted to reach the makeup on the coffee table.

She kept his makeup light, focusing on softening his features over anything else. Once she was done, she held up a mirror for him to see her work. "Want it heavier, or is this good?" Once he was satisfied, she handed him the mirror and quickly did her own before she called an Uber and led Kyle back downstairs. "So I am curious, when did you realize you enjoy dressing as a chick?" She stopped herself from calling him a sissy, unsure how Kyle would react to the term.

Kyle smiled as she took the bowl and came back. Sitting on his lap he felt a blush. He had never had such an intoxicating woman so close to him, or even pay him any attention. He blushed as he answered shyly "Katie...I go by Katie when I dress."

He nodded his consent of the makeup and it thrilled him as she paid attention to him. Her hips thrust against him was thrilling him more and he was sure he was falling in love. Kyle (Katie) looked at the reflection in the mirror and gasped. He had done makeup before and he didn't look bad but the person looking back at him was sooo not Kyle. That was Katie through and through. (S)he smiled and nodded. She was very happy with what she saw.

Katie blushed slightly at the question and felt a twinge of regret and unhappiness for her past. "I guess I always sorta knew but I had to repress it most my life. I did start dabbling more as a teen but it was always difficult to really get into it. That was until I came to college. Here I felt I could reinvent myself. But to answer your question...I guess I rellay knew for sure when I was about 16 and I was able to full dress when my parents when away for a weekend trip. I spent the whole weekend dressed and I had never felt so happy in my life. That is when I knew that I was meant to be a girl."

"Katie? I like it." She wrapped her arm around Katie's waist as they left the building. Alexa waited until Katie had finished answering her story. Alexa turned to her and wrapped her arms around Katie's waist, pulling her into a deep kiss as she pressed her body against hers. She kept the kiss going until she noticed a pair of headlights approaching them.

Pulling back, she smiled and chewed her lip as she caught her breath. She had not been this turned on for months. The more she got to know Katie, the more sure she was that she had made the right decision. "I knew a girl like you back in high school. I helped her as much as possible and would love to help you too." She left out that she had left that girl locked in a chastity belt and serving a few lesbians from her old gym.

As the car pulled up, Alexa opened the door and slid into the backseat of the car. "We are heading to Twisted." She had her hand back on Katie's thigh just below her shirt throughout the car ride. Thankfully the ride was only a few minutes long. "Thanks!" Alexa practically pulled Katie out of the car and to the club's front door. As they approached the bouncer at the door, Alexa pulled a few folded bills from her bra and slipped them into the bouncer's hand. "It's my friend's first time here. Think we could skip the line?" The guy quickly checked the bills and then waved them inside.

Alexa led Katie inside and over to the bar. As they waited at the bar, she leaned in close so Katie could hear her over the music. "Drinks are on me tonight, so get whatever you want." She ordered a cider for herself, and once they had their drinks, Alexa headed for the dance floor. "Time for the real fun!" Laughing, she sipped her drink, then turned her back on Katie and started to grin her ass against her crotch.

Ahe blushed as Alexa said she liked the name Katie and then gave her a long kiss after her story. It made her happy to hear that Alexa wanted to help Katie become a girl as much as possible, she could not believe her luck.

In the Uber she smiled as she felt Alexa's hand on her thigh. It was so high due to the skirt being quite short and it excited Katie. She also noticed the driver checking them out and give them a lewd look. When the car stopped she was basically pulled out of the car by Alexa and lep straight up to the club entrance. There a few notes was put in the bouncers hand and they skipped the line, ignoring the protests from those in line. She yelped and giggled as the bouncer smacked her ass as they passed.

Katie smiled. She felt like she was on a date, the she was being treated. She ordered a Cosmo and took a sip before Alexa pulled them onto the dance floor. Katie blushed and purred as she felt Alexa grind against her swelling clitty. It was a good thing she was so small otherwise her skirt would tent. She followed the lead and ground back against Alexa feeling a little shy but excited. Soon that shyness disappeared and she really got into it. They looked like a pair of girlfriends on the dancefloor, almost making out right there.

Back
Top Bottom