Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dravens Keep (Rebuild Stage 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

draven

Planetoid
So after a long hiatus I have come back to Bluemoon after trying other boards, and styles of roleplaying seems like the people here just have a better taste and style that works well with my own. Now then to those that roleplayed with me before again I apologize for leaving some in the air with no notice. Roleplays always play male. I post from a couple of times a day, to maybe every other day depending on work, and life. Will try always give a heads up if I canâ??t post for a while I will also now be adding into my siggy if I will be working long hours and cant post often. Length of my writing can be from semi-para to paragraph, but you will not get a one liner from me unless it's (oc). Sometimes though I do throw out longer posts, I can be very detailed, and sometimes overboard if I'm really into the role and have something to work with. Also though I have a rabbit hole, I consider it light right now, rather than darker on some of the stuff I have done or want to explore. Rabbithole has been updated to help with seeing what I enjoy, also send something if you aren't sure.

General Stuff:
1x1 settings
16+ for the characters.
I usually work with original characters only.
Tentacle roles yes I do them but on the back burner for right now played that out a lot and has become boring.

Inbounds:
Ace Combat OC Hetro
Medieval Roles/Slash
Brother/Sister Pairings
Female Dominate
Hand Jobs/Footjobs
Infernal Affairs Esq Role
Tomboy/Tomgirl's

Outbounds:
Tentacle Roleplay's
Double Roleplay's
Vore/Gore/Anthro's

Settings:
Medieval/Fantasy/Slash
Modern
Future/Space

Parings: Ok there is so many that can be done; but I do the normal ones to the exotic ones, I will add down the road some of my favorites.

Some minor plots below they still need some to a lot of polish and character development:

The skies over the city again had lit up in the sounds of the planes fighting over head as the sounds of the battle raging inside of the city. Flying over head with his squadron the captain ordering them to focus on their advancing troops on the ground. Splitting them up to provide support for in the air and the ground. The sounds of his number two coming on the radio her voice light and soft not happy about being split up during the fighting that day. The planes roared as they split up each having their own mission now the Captain taking half of the squad into the skies for the air battle, while the second in command took the other half for protecting the ground. The squawking over the radio as they all engaged in the fighting, the fighters that had been sent were some of the best the Captain seeing that his own was in trouble had them to try and reform up and await more fighters to help with them. As the fighting worsened the order was given to pull back, as he and the others fought them off. Then as his second yelled something he felt the jolt from the impact of the missile hitting his fighter. In that split second he punched the ejection seat feeling the rush of air, and blacking out. When he awoke he looked up and saw the last of the fighting happening, seeing he was in a field alone with just his gun and the beacon that looked like it was broken. In his mind the only thing that he wanted to do was get back to his base and into the air again and take on who had shot him down, he saw in the distance the lights coming from the farmhouse.

~
The rain was hitting the window when he woke up that morning slowly getting out of the bed, putting a robe around himself as he looked outside for a moment. The previous night had been a blur the party done at the ballroom welcoming the army back from the war. Looking over at his bed he truly saw now what had happened instead of bringing one of the maids or rich maidens there slept his very own sister seeing her beautiful face, and her long hair along the sheets. Sleeping peacefully we had gotten along so well over the years, since our parents had really taken the kingdom working it into something. He shook his head lightly for a moment, how could he explain what had happened the past night. Slowly, he come over to the bed, sitting on it, and stroking her cheek, and hair lightly. Though I wanted to wake her up he decided to let her sleep a little longer before doing so, also making sure none of the maids came in to clean the room that morning.
~

He stood there listening to the music as you played on the piano my fingers going along with the key strokes, â??Very good little sister, you have improved a lot in the past couple of monthsâ?. Giving her a slight nod of approval. We go through a couple of more pages of the music seeing what she needed to work on and what she had down. â??Nice, that should include today's lesson, I need to head to college for my classesâ? As he grabbed his bag and throw it over his shoulder, he had come back to the house a couple of times a week to help her improve your skills. Giving her a light kiss on the cheek he left the house and headed to the city college. A couple of week's later finishing up the his last class for the evening and heading to the dorm room to change. Deciding to head out downtown for a couple of drinks and meeting up with friends the local pub was light that night with people. After a couple of hours of having drinks, and smoking. Finally it was closing time and we needed to leave, we had all decided to meet up again the next week for the same thing. Heading down the street that late night the working girls had come out along the side walks. As he rounded the corner looking at his messages on the cellphone he bumped into someone, looking down at them for a moment, seeing them dressed up sleazy another working girl I thought. But when the face looked at him, he took a step back not believing who it was, his own younger sister.

Yaoi hopefully looking at these two semi plots shows what types of yaoi I will do I figured this would be the best to show though they need work with character detail and more:

The two kingdoms had been at war for many years, and after sometime a truce had been made between them. To insure that neither would go to war again for a long time it was decided that the Prince of one of the kingdoms would marry the Princess of the other kingdom. The other kingdoms Princess had been in love with her consort for a long time, they decide since her brother had been a thorn in the kingdoms side of the way he was he decide he will be the Princess for the Prince of the new kingdom. Dressing him up a couple of times, and getting his manners down a couple of months later he was delivered for the Kingdom, and the Prince. Of course after the wedding and the ball when he takes his new bride to their room. It is found out what had happened, seeing it could break the truce the two of them decide to keep it up. During which two find something between them over time they stay with it finding they have a lot in common.
~

Kyle Stevens had just transferred to another high school again for getting kicked out of it for fighting again it had been his second one so far in the school year. It had been his third week at the school slowly getting into the groove of it. While he was tuning his car during auto class he needed some more oil for his car. Heading to the storage room, he heard muffled sounds coming from it opening the door he saw a group of guys trying to get at one of the few open cross dressers. Kyle had a spanner in his back pocket as he came to into the room. Was he going to help the person, or ignore what was going on and just get what he needed and leave the room?

Re: Dravens Keep

I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you, but I'm not quite sure what I'd like to do with you. Anything your especially craving?

Re: Dravens Keep

I'd love to rp with you in a medieval setting, though I'm not sure what pairing would be the best at the moment. Pm me, yesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom