Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any X's TransGirl Titillations [NSFW Links] - Seeking Trans-mascs, femmes, and more!

KittKatt

D̸̡̓e̵̡̿v̴̟̆i̷̟̓a̵̭̋n̴͉̿t̵͎͗
𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖘𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕽𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉
Welcome welcome. I'm X, a transfemme enby in the Midwest US. I'm married to my lovely wife, who supports my writing and explorations here fully. Generally speaking, I write and enjoy submissive roles the most, and prefer to write against more dominant leaning characters. My main interest is for my partner's character to be a cis woman, but I'm curious and flexible and open to discussing other pairings, particularly if the vibes and story are right! My characters will always be pre-op trans-women - how much HRT impacts sexual function in our world can be discussed.

I write smut, but want story! Plot is important and I'll happily write AGES of buildup and tension before getting to the smutty parts.

Current Craving: writing a transfemme character against a transmasc character in a cute T4T relationship.

Table of Contents
  1. Rules
  2. Kinks and Limits
  3. Ideas
    1. Pairings
    2. Plots
    3. Image Inspirations
★·.·´¯`·.·★ 𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘 ★·.·´¯`·.·★
  1. I'm married in real life. I am not my character. Please don't flirt with me.
  2. Please be literate, able to tell the difference between their/there/they're and write at least two paragraphs or so, minimum.
  3. Respect my limits. Don't suggest things that break them.
  4. Obey site rules. Additionally, I do not write characters or with characters under the age of 20.
  5. PM me or ask for my Discord!
★·.·´¯`·.·★ 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕤 ★·.·´¯`·.·★
My kinks vary, though almost all have to do with power-play in some way or another. Please assume I'd like to have my character in the submissive role for most of my kinks. You can review my kinks and limits on my F-list, but I'm going to summarize some important limits here as well.

DO NOT fetishize my gender/transgender status. If you refer to me or my character as a "tranny" or "shemale", for instance, you will be blocked. You can be into trans women without making them into sex objects.
DO NOT attempt to cuckold my character.
DO NOT degrade my character for being feminine.
DO NOT feminize my character for humiliation purposes.

DO NOT include scat, vomit, or underage characters.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ 𝕴𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖘 ★·.·´¯`·.·★
𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼
These are simple Character A x Character B setups, bare-bones, intended for brainstorming. Please bring an idea or two for the pairings you're interested in, don't just list them! Character I would like to play is BOLD. If neither is bolded, then I am down for either role!

Psychiatric Nurse/Doctor x Patient
Punky Tattoo Artist x IT Nerd
Professor x Graduate Student
Roommate x Roommate
Boss x Intern
Fan x OnlyFans star
Kidnapper x Victim
Goth Domme Mommy Succubus x Plaything
Vampire x Victim
Tentacle Creature x Victim
Witch x Succubus
Alien x Human
Alien x Alien
Alien x Abductee/Experiment

𝓟𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓼
These are more complex story concepts. My character will be indicated with (MC), and your character will be indicated with (YC). Much description for your character will be left vague to allow you creative freedom.

Primary Kinks: medical, non-consent, bondage, mind control, discipline
Themes: medical, abuse, modern
Setting: modern, psychiatric ward/hospital
Summary: My character is - legally - not fit to live on her own. This is, however, a lie, a sham concocted by her judgemental and conservative family. When she came out as trans, her father, a prominent politician, saw it as a threat to his credibility as a conservative mainstay, and leveraged considerable power to get her committed to an institution. Out of sight, out of mind. And now, she's fallen into the hands of your sadistic, curious, and/or twisted doctor, and she can do as she pleases with the poor little thing, abandoned in her care.
Primary Kinks: Any! Light D/s, romance, and role-reversal particularly
Themes: modern romance
Setting: modern slice-of-life
Summary: My character is a trans-femme, yours is a trans-masc. I want a T4T cute romance with kinky smut involved. Sue me. Details can be hashed out, but I'd looooove to write something where there are a lot of "gender roles" to play with.
Primary Kinks: institutional transphobia, female dominance, cruelty, abuse, public
Themes: fetish-themed setting, dark, gritty, abusive
Setting: a world where AFAB people are considered the superior gender, with all others as servants and slaves to them.
Summary: I just want to toy with a world where the gender roles are flipped entirely and women oppress all others, including trans-girls. It's dark and fucked up, but I think the gritty, cruel story could be a lot of fun.
Photo Inspiration

More to come...

𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼
Below are links to some pictures I like which I think have value as sexy scenes in various stories. All should be considered NSFW.

NEW!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom