Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Come have some smutty sapphic fun with me.

limbobimbo420

Meteorite
I am 29 and only want to rp with others who are 21+
I prefer 3rd Person and semi-literate to multi-paragraphs
but I am opening to trying out
I am ghost friendly and hope you are too!
I am currently open to writing something that's just really smutty or something with more depth. Let me know what you're thinking if you reach out ^^​

Current Cravings
Basically my kinks list- I am feeling something smutty~

I have plots listed below but I also am open to jumping into really specific stranger scenes, maybe it's a one night stand situation. I have some different ideas for that. I'd love to do a gynecologist x patient scenario as well as maybe some black mail or losing bets type of scenes. I also have this little plot nugget of a gas-lighting toxic therapist x patient plot.

42b6236917ea70569d7ee108e622b3ac.jpg
Stacey's Mom
A's a college student or was a college student. After a couple years she needed to drop out or maybe she just was just taking a break. Maybe it's money, maybe it's just an identity crisis or just not knowing what she wants to do with her life. Whatever it is, she just needs to go home. But she doesn't tell her best friend who's away at another university hundreds of miles from their hometown. B is the mother of A's best friend. B has also been keeping a secret from her daughter and that's her pending divorce. A & B run into each other and end up learning each other's secret and bonding and leaning on each other through this transitional period in their lives.
I Am Your Only Fan
A & B are co-workers, fairly casual acquaintances. Though they started at the company together and are in the same role, A notices B seems to be living a lot richer of a lifestyle. She always assumed it was family money until one day A was talking about not being able to pay their rent and B confesses where she really makes most of her money. Online. She invites her to watch and even help her learn how to do it for some extra cash. To start B just convinces A to film a video with her and offers to pay her rent in exchange. She slowly eventually helps A create her own sex work career but maybe things get dark and B gets obsessed.
Kinks
Limits
Age Gap (youngest character must be over 18+)
Dubcon / CNC
Clothed sex
Humiliation
Public, People Watching
Strangers
Anything under age or acting under age of 18.
Gore
Vore
Scat

Back
Top Bottom