Looking for a dommy mommy

AwkwardGuy1

Planetoid
I'm looking for someone to dominate my character. You could play as a bully in a college setting, be it another student or a professor, a new neighbor, a friend, a paternal figure, or anyone you can think of you could be extremely forceful and overprotective of my character. This will obviously include force feeding of my character, but I also wish to include an aspect where you character would first forcefully and excessively dress my character up in tons of winter clothes to make movement difficult. Diapers are okay to make my character wear as well. Your character doesn't remove any of the winter clothes regardless of how badly my character wants them removed. Breastfeeding of my character is more than welcomed. Feel free to message me if you're interested. Also, do not message me claiming to be interested only to ghost me for the next few days you will be blocked. DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH ANY OF THE IDEAS MENTIONED PRIOR I RATHER NOT HAVE MY HOPES BE RAISED FOR NO REASON THANKS.

Back
Top Bottom