Fx Male Nerd girls, Awkward geeks, Overwhelmed Shy Types (NSFW)

Transcendant Bliss

Divisive Issue
These can be canons like Tomoko Kuroki, Komi-San or other awkward loser girls, or we can work up an oc with references (Love it if you bring your own). Really looking to play with putting the poor nerds, be they high school or college students, into awkward, overwhelming, or scary situations, big strong criminal types, fast talking perverts, or the like.

Kinks generally include Oral focus/deepthroat, Rimming (giving), Choking/breathplay, excessive facials, condescencion, dubious consent, praise, and clean footplay or sock-focus. Footjobs are fun. I'm also into a few weird things like stalkery-obsession, or fetishizing disabilities like blindness or autism. "Neurodivergent pussy hits different" type stuff!

NSFW
Some more plot ideas while i'm here. I'd love something like a girl at her first college party, dragged along by her friends and thrown to the wolves so to speak
I love the idea of a girl being spotted at her usual comic store or other sanctuary by a more "traditionally" attractive male who lays on the charm and chats her up, clearly fetishizing the "gamer/nerd girl" archetype but she's so desperate for affection or too awkward to care.
I love the idea of a girl being kidnapped or snatched off the street for a quick and dirty gangbang, as well!

The general goal is to feel fetishized, otherized, and out of my depth!

Nsfw images attached!

Attachments

• geek.jpeg
    geek.jpeg
    492.1 KB · Views: 188
  • geek1.jpeg
    geek1.jpeg
    412.3 KB · Views: 173
  • bbc.jpeg
    bbc.jpeg
    243.2 KB · Views: 178
  • bbc1.jpeg