Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Between two wolves (Miroque x rrr256)

rrr256

Planetoid
@Miroque

Hirolan - The name of the werewolf clan as well as the name of the village.

Lahoris Inanan- A young elf woman. She is a herbalist/healer living in an isolated house in the middle of a forest outside a small town.
Name: Arinato Wallaf (AA)
Specie: Warewolf, male, 22 years old
Arinato is an officer of the law chasing criminals and bringing them to court or fighting them to death if needed.

Arinato Appearance: He is 6'0" high, with broad shoulders strong hands, and legs. Long black hair and brown eyes. His body is quite muscled. His cock is long and very thick. Especially when excited it gets very swollen, its head very large and bulbous in the color of dark crimson. In his wolf form his fur is in the color of black and gray.

Name: Borman Kislof (BB)
Specie: Warewolf, male, 22 years old
Borman came from a poor family and as he grew up he found himself taking part in breaking into houses and stealing in order to survive and help to his family.

Borman Kislof appearance
At 6'1" he is a bit taller than Arinato. He has blue eyes and blond short hair. His body is lean and toned a little bit of muscle, less than Arinato's. He has wide shoulders, long strong hands, and legs. His cock was quite long and thick (Longer than Arinato's cock but not as thick), it looks human and still a bit different, it could perform knotting based on his choice. In his wolf form his fur is in the color of white and brown.

Wolf form Appearance: A werewolf is not a wolf but rather a human-wolf. After transformation werewolves' body gets stronger and bigger their chest gets wider and fur grows on their chest, arms, and shoulders. Their fingers get a bit wider and longer with strong long nails. Werewolves exert a lot of energy while taking this form thus they try to minimize it. On the other hand, their body requires them to exercise this form. A werewolf who didn't transform for many weeks becomes unstable. If he avoids it for too long he might get transformed involuntarily at a random time. A storm of emotion can cause this transformation as well.
========================================================

THE STORY
Arinato and Borman grew up together as children, Arinato came from a rich family, never in his life did he miss a meal or cloth.

Borman came from a poor family, one that always struggle to get cloth or food. The two of them were close friends most of their life until Arinato left the Hirolan village to attend the Royal Military Academy, ever since their life paths parted.

=========================

Arinato had his orders, it was his first mission to find and bring Borman to justice. He hated this but he also knew his future depend on this. "First I will bring him to justice, only then will I help him to prove his innocence. The authorities have no proof of his criminal activities... it's all rumors." He thought to himself for the 100th time. He has been on the roads for a week now. He was so tired and filthy, his body ached from the long rides. Even his horse was exhausted.

=========================

Borman was riding for more than a week. He knew that his life depend on it. "Of all people ... Arinato is trying to arrest me? What kind of horrible man. I considered him my brother. Does he remember the time I saved his life? What a filth..." He thought to himself. Borman always saw Arinato as his brother and he couldn't believe this is really happening, that Arinato is chasing him, to arrest him, maybe to kill him. Too exhausted Borman's horse was riding very slowly, its been two days since Borman had a good night's sleep. He was riding in heavy rain for the past 6 hours. He was soaking wet to his bones, his body felt so cold he barely felt his toes.

Borman kept riding even though he was so tired. From time to time he fell asleep while sitting on his horse. For a moment he almost fell off the horse. "OK... I have been riding for hours in this forest, there has to be some kind of a town or village." He tried to encourage himself. Deep inside Borman knew his condition was bad, if he is not going to find a warm and dry place to sleep he is going to die of hypothermia. Right then he thought he saw a small light in the distance. Minutes later a house was visible. It was a single house in the middle of the forest. It was strange, but it was his only hope.

Borman pushed his horse to ride fast toward the house. He could imagine himself in a warm soft bed, and it was enough to fill him with hope. With his last energy Bormangot down from his horse and walked to the front door, knocking on it. He couldn't wait for the door to open.

"Dear lady... I... I need help. Please... I am exhausted. Will you give me a bed for the night? I will do anything..." He said in a desperate voice. A second later he collapsed on the floor before the unique young woman who opened the door.

Lahoris opened the door, even it was late and it was raining.She was known herbalist and some of her clients did not want others to know they had been there, mostly young unmarried girls. Now she found an grown man nearly unconsious on her porch and his horse, almost exhausted.

Lahoris tried to help the huge man into her small house, which worked as her place of business aswell. It toke good ten minutes to have him into bench and after that, she went and poured an fresh cup of herbal brought into an smal bowl and started to spoon feed the man, trying to get him consious.
2ff218ec-af18-436c-ba4a-559da5ca1c1a.webp

After a week of running away, Borman was so tired and hungry. He was exhausted and lost his logic, reality mixed and confused with imagination. He started to have delusions, and doubts about what he saw and where he was. "Is this really a house in the middle of the forest?" He thought to himself. His consciousness was in doubt when a woman open the door for him. Borman never saw an elf woman before, he had heard of them and seen drawings but never met one face to face. She was so beautiful, too good to be real. He was not sure what is real and what is an illusion. And then he lost his consciousness. He felt the woman helping him up and leading him to a bed. The whole time Borman was half-conscious. The elf woman looked so beautiful, her breast large and so lovely, and her butt looked absolutely magnificent. His eyes got opened for a few seconds and then closed again.

He felt the woman's hands leading him, then taking off his clothes. "Why does she take off my clothes? Does she want me?" The thought passed through his mind. She then dried his body with a big towel, his cock even though flaccid was very long and thick. It all felt like a dream, so far from reality. Then he fell asleep under a thick fluffy blanket.

Borman deeply slept for hours. The morning started and he was still in deep sleep, noon passed and only when the afternoon came he opened his eyes. Again he saw the sweet face of that elf woman. She was stunning, her face so sweet and her smile filled him with happiness. A minute later Borman fell asleep again. He kept sleeping until the middle of the night. Finally, he fully woke up. "Where am I?" He looked around and examined the room, the bed he was in. He raised the blanket and found out he was naked underneath. Right then the image of the elf woman came to his mind. "Was it a dream? Or..." He was confused and didn't remember much. Borman got out of bed and looked for his cloth, he couldn't find them. Cautiously he walked around the room and then opened the door. He didn't know the house and moved with caution. It was night, quiet, and the corridor was pitch black. Slowly he moved around, finding his way with his hands and feet. After a few steps, his hands found a door handle. Slowly he opened the door while holding his breath. Borman was used to being cautious and he tried his best to be silent. Slowly he opened the door. The room was lighted by the moon from the window. There was a bed occupied by someone.

Immediately he looked around, searching for some kind of weapon to defend himself. The door moved further and made a sound of a sequel. The person in the bed turned and then his eyes met with the eyes of the elf woman. It wasn't a dream, the beautiful elf woman actually exists. Her eyes moved down, and Borman looked down as well. He was naked, his manhood fully exposed.

"I... umm... do you know where is my clothes?" He asked softly. He knew right away that this woman saved his life, he had to be gentle and he must not show any signs of aggression. Again he looked down, his cock was moving up, raising up, swelling, and forming the shape of an erect sword. Borman felt embarrassed, but he couldn't control his manhood, not with this magnificent woman looking at it.

"I owe you a lot. I believe you saved my life... I will do anything to pay you back." He said softly. Right then Borman felt his cock very hard, standing before the stranger woman. "Should I turn? Should I apologize? Should I hide my erection?" He was confused and didn't know how to behave with his cock so hard in front of a stranger woman. "I am sorry miss... I... umm... " His voice faded in the middle.

"I know you've already done too much for me. But... if you can give me something to eat... I ... it's been days since I ate... Please? I will do anything." He said softly, his voice pleading.

Back
Top Bottom