Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite type of RP?

Luxannna

Meteorite
So I'm new here, and I would love to get a general feel of what people like here!
That being said what type of genre do you enjoy? Slow-Burns? Fast paced?

Great question!

Personally, I love a slow-burn. Romance is probably my favorite genre. I also enjoy writing for multiple (sometimes many) different characters and stir the pot and get a lot of drama going lol.

I find, myself, that the pace can be subject to the particular plotline, plus also it depends on the complexity of depth that the two partners decide to. Personally, even with a bit of a simple romance story, I do love giving out even some small details even in shorter posts, be it of the surrounding environment or little details seen by a character themselves.

I agree with Winekiss. I love a slow burn romance. I like there to be twists and turns in the plot as well. Drama is great, but nothing too dark.

Great question!

Personally, I love a slow-burn. Romance is probably my favorite genre. I also enjoy writing for multiple (sometimes many) different characters and stir the pot and get a lot of drama going lol.
Sounds GREAT to me.

It really depends, I like to stay open and try different things. You never know what you like until you try it at least once.
Now, I do gravitate to drama, angst, trauma and the healing and overcoming of those the most. Pair that with character development and romance and in return I am willing to attempt writing whatever it is my partner wants in return!

Intense RPs. Drama, action, plot twists, magic, trauma, sex, or anything heart-pounding needs to be quite regular. I see downtime as only build up towards the next grand scene. I find slow burns and overall typical slice-of-life quite boring. Still, I see the appeal for others.

I like anything with a good story that moves efficiently from scene to scene. I just want to enjoy the scenes without over dwelling in them. I’m some kind of happy medium between slow burn and fast paced I think…

Action/adventure! and fantasy and sci-fi stuff are my bread and butter. Aliens, spacey settings, goblins and orcs, etc. I love narratives with a violent promise. Dark themes, too.

I like episodic RPs. By that I mean, ones that aren't expected to go on for months on the same story. Not exactly a one-shot, and not by any means a "long-term" endeavor. Same characters but written in short stories that can be summed up like an episode. I'm not very good at traditional "romance" themes. I'm also not good at writing as a whole cast of characters (but background NPCs are good to fill in the world and make it less empty). So a focus on a just our couple of characters is best for me.

I absolutely LOVE to develop characters and do scene setting.

...and obviously, as this is an adult-writing site, I love writing about sex. I write it in a range from loveless-primal-fucking to sweet-and-intimate-lovemaking. Though I probably have more experience writing it in the former than the latter.

Back
Top Bottom