Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Poison Ivy's Erotic Arboretum [NSFW images]

Crescent

Super-Earth
Hello lovelies!

As hinted in the title, I have one delicious idea in mind that involves everyone's favorite red-haired, green-thumbed villainess.

Quick stuff about me:
- Multi-paragraph, literate writer
- Characters 21+
- Threads or PMs
- Lover of details, suspense, tension, creativity.
- Interesting fleshed out characters that are more than tropes or fetishes.
- Aim for 2-4 good posts per week.
- Laid back. If people need to take a break or drop, I fully understand.
- Enjoy ooc chat, planning, sharing random thoughts, memes, music.
- IRL married. Let's keep it friendly.
- Relatively well managed anxiety and depression.
- Love games, books, comics, movies, anime, art.
- Also love hearing about what other people are passionate about. For real. If you've got a passion, I've got questions.
- Batman: The Animated Series is an all time favorite show.

c76.gif

Ivy is out of Arkham and managing to successfully lie low for once. No one's turned into a shrub lately. None of the Bat people are after her. Forest devastation the world over continues apace without anyone having to watch over their shoulder. As far as anyone knows, Ivy has simply retired to an isolated cottage to quietly and lawfully tend to her plants.

Back in Gotham, a new sex toy has hit the market. A dildo branded with the name...

Poison.png

Made to look like a trio of intertwining vines that form a phallic shape, this specialty sex toy has become an instant hit. It has gained a reputation that has penetrated outside the usual sex toy enthusiasts into public consciousness. Those that have used it describe a sensation as if the dildo is writhing within them and delivering earth shattering orgasms. All this despite the fact that it takes no batteries. The marketing also boasts that it is 100% organically made, using no plastics or petroleum. The packaging is, of course, fully biodegradable.

Only by digging several levels deep into the business could someone trace it back to the inventor, one Pamela Isley. Should any do-gooders realize this, what might happen to them if they come knocking at her cottage door? Willing or not, they might wind up as her latest test subject.

- Is this basically an excuse to come up with a bunch of botanical sex toys? Absolutely! But I think it could be a fun RP too.
- Likely to be on the smutty side, but I enjoy character and tension building as much as orgasm building.
- I'm planning on playing as Ivy. I want to mix up her villain side, her brilliant botanical mind, and a heap of lewdness, then see what comes out!
- May start out with a test subject restrained in her lab, but go all kinds of places from there. On the run from the law? Committing robberies for supplies.

Possible pairings:
- A suspicious heroine coming to investigate Ivy's involvement in the product.
- Batgirl, Black Canary, Huntress, Zatanna. I tend to prefer the less super-powered heroes, but could also work with Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Starfire, etc.

- A friend of Ivy's willingly submits themself as a test subject.
- Harley, Killer Frost, Catwoman

- OCs, crossovers, or more niche characters that I don't know myself are also welcome.

Potential kinks:
- Teasing ****
- Power struggle ****
- Enemies to lovers ****
- Non/Dub Con
- Consent
- Strap-ons
- "Living" sex toys
- Tentacles/vines
- Corruption
- Restraints
- Seduction
- Hypnosis or drugs that lower inhibitions or heighten stimuli
- Multiple orgasms
- Forced orgasms
- Experiments gone wrong
- Cum play
- Aftercare
- Humiliation

Hard No's:
- Toilet stuff
- Transformation
- Exaggerated/hyper endowments
- 1 Dimensional characters
- Sex only RPs.

That's all for now! Let me know what you think!

1690578129114.png

Back
Top Bottom