Mx Female LF partner for a werewolf conversion plot

Rakan

Planetoid
Hello! I have a plot I'm currently craving to do:

YC is a werewolf who lives at the perimeter of her tribe. Despite being highly attractive and a valuable member of the tribe, she has been ousted unjustly and with almost no recourse. Suddenly, MC a normal human, walks into her life, and she realizes she can use him. By converting the human, she can receive clemency from the elders and be welcomed back into the fold.

My focus for roleplaying is always on character dynamic. I'd love to have a bleeding heart paladin type get overcome by YC, transformed by her, and their relationship turn from opportunistic to romantic. I love sexy, almost-lewd, and steamy scenes sprinkled throughout to tease the reader, but I want a VERY slow burn with a culmination at the very end. I do not like smut focused rp or going from one smut scene to the next. The plot can be prolonged by focusing on events after his conversion even focusing more on the 'caring for a newblood' style of plot. If you'd like to substitute 'werewolves' with another monster, I'm game!

As for more info on myself, I like to reply multiple times a week and if we jive super well and have the time, even multiple times per day! Out of context chat is great. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom