Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Masks, Monsters & the Unknown (Updated 08/26/24.)

Let me start off by saying that this is just going to kind of be a baseline post that I will adjust and clean up as needed, so please bare with me during that process.

I am looking for a long-term RP partner. Someone who can reply ideally once a day, maybe more if possible, but at a bare minimum, once a week. Honestly, OOC chatter is more important with a partner than a reply to our plot. But I also know that life happens, all I ask is for a head-ups (if possible) or just to touch base about being unavailable. I also am looking for someone who I can chat with OOC whether it's just filling them in on my life or even fleshing out some ideas for plots that we might want to see. I also want someone who can write literate, multi paragraph replies.

Things I WILL NOT roleplay:
- incest (including step-relationships), scat , foot stuff, watersports

*** current craving

Things that I enjoy:
- dark romance, age-play, bondage, mask and praise kinks and so much more, fantasy settings and such.

Some fandoms I enjoy:
- Baldur's Gate 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Star Wars
- Fallout
- Witcher
- Outlander
- Supernatural
- Attack on Titan

Other fun facts:
- Period pieces are my jam!
- Fantasy, but make it dark.
- World building is important to me.

Plot Bunnies:

1. Stranger in a Strange Land
- MC is on a hike and finds a portal that she happens to fall through and finds herself in a whole new world. There she is found, but by who or what? Fae? Monsters? Aliens? Witchers? Will she befriend and romance those in the new world in order to find her way home or will something tie her down?

2. In The Middle of the Night
- Magic is forbidden. Those who seem to carry it have been going missing in recent years. One night, your home is broken into and a masked man kidnaps you. The travels are long and MC wants to escape but feels that maybe she can appeal to the human side of him and let him see that what he is doing is wrong. Dark, urban fantasy setting with ideally a mask kink thrown in.

3. Vampires, Monsters, Shifters ***
- This is a super open idea that we can work with that allows a much of ideas to possibly happen, but something with things that go bump in the night.
- Captured to be a servant in a Master Vampire's castle, MC befriends a vampire (YC) under the prose of helping one another. Will the deal be an escape plan? Or will it be a means to make sure that she is only fed off one vampire.

4. With this Hand.
- MC is sold to a crime boss for the debt of her family. Will it be an enemies to lovers? Will he force her to marry him? Will she form a relationship with the bodyguard he assigns and they have to sneak off or risk death?

As I begin to flesh out my ideas more, I'll be back with some ideas, but feel free to reach out to me if we have similar tastes.

xoxox

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom