Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any No to Low Smut Slice of Life

Amykun

Super-Earth
Intro

I am currently looking for a low to no smut slice of life story with a high school drama focus. Characters will still follow site rules but the focus will be less on the smut of things and instead the drama and romance of high school life. Think of your typical slice of life anime or drama. The aim of the roleplay will be story and plot not smut and sex. Romance is fine but I want to spend chapters on building up to a kiss while characters figure out there feelings not jumping straight into bed.

Plot Ideas

So I have some plots ready to go that would fit this mood I have, most center around a small group or cast since I think exploring a group dynamic feels more interesting and opens us up to more story beats.

The Cosplay Club
Inspired by My Dress Up Darling

I want to follow a group of high school students who are all nerdy and enjoy the world of Cosplay, Anime, and all the nerdy fun associated with this. Plot will be very character driven however I think with story beats of the club trying to fundraise for a convention, build costumes, and general high school fun will be the goal.

The Curse Club
Inspired by Kokoro Connect

This anime was really cool to me following a group of students who got a series of curse set on them. First starting with body swapping (the coolest part of the show to me) then followed up by other curse that the club have to endure and adapt to while trying to figure out how to stop. This can get a little more Ecchi but again the RP will be more story driven then sex driven.

Back
Top Bottom