Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CS] The Queens Characters

Character Sheet
IMG_0061.gif

Hello and welcome to my character sheet page!
here I will post of characters that are male and female that I have used over the years of roleplaying that I have done. So please I hope you all enjoy what you see and if you have any questions or your interested in a character please feel free to pm me and maybe we can work something out.
I will post my chapters into different categories, the females with be with the females, males with the males and etc.
thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy!
The Queen đź‘‘

Fandom Characters
This is where I’ll be putting my characters that I have made for fandoms that I have listed.

MHA

Name:
Yagi, Sora
Nickname:
Red, little red (glass mates),
Hero Name:
Elemental Phoenix

Height:
Four foot eleven
Weight:
126 pounds (most of it is her chest)
Eyes:
Bright blue like her father
Hair:
Fire red hair like her mother

Powers:
Element control; thanks to Sora's mother she can control the elements, water, air, fire and earth/rock. Sora has excelled on the rest but the fire still needs some control, the only thing Sora can use as the fire is some wings to make it look like phoenix wings while she is flying
Gravity control; she can make object or even people lose gravity just by touch or even saying a spell if you will, but with that comes the uncontrolled part, when she gets up set or hurt, Sora losing control and everything around her ini a 50 meter radius can just spontaneous float
Plant control; Sora has conjure flowers at will mostly roses, she can make flower traps and even make a rose a weapon, she can make a rose into a thorn whip at will when fighting villains. She can also make some flowers bloom when needed to help heal and treat people.
Family:
Toshinori Yagi/ All Might [father] -Alive
Sakura Yuki [mother] -deceased

Short Bio:
All might had meet Sakura when they were in school together, they got along, when all might went to the states, Sakura stated around Japan to help control the criminals, when All might got back, they got married and soon Sakura got married. Sora came to be, and was kept a secret, no one knew All might was married or had a child.
As a child Sora spend her time at the UA school goring up around the pro hero's and learning everything she can, while attending the school, Sora didn't reveal who she was until they were attacked at the dome where they learn how to save people in a natural crisis when one of the villains pointed her out as All Mights daughter

Looks:
click

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom