Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Female stalker

Detailedrp90

Banned
Banished
I want to dive in the realm of a female stalker. Every story is usually about the male and that gets old. I want darker from the female perspective. Below is my plot idea. It's rough and it isn't completely hatched out yet where you come in...
this is a neighbors roleplay that's darker. She lives across her neighbor in the courtyard. She notices one night that she can see right through his windows. Mostly curiosity she gets binoculars. She watches her neighbor have sex with his girlfriend, she can't look away. Dreaming she was the girlfriend. She is a stalker and needs this man to notice her. She starts sending the girlfriend messages stating he's cheating. The girlfriend kills herself in the apartment and she watches the whole thing knowing she has him to herself and she makes her move.

Also not looking for rape scenarios right now

As for kinks. I'm pretty much down for anything. I understand we all have something we don't enjoy. Mine is non con. It can be a background thing though. Also not big on magic or Fandoms.

Anyways I know this request thread is short but if you message me then we can discuss the plot further. I feel it's better instead of just reading a long wall of text trying to decide if you want to play with me or not haha.

I reply on average 2-3 paragraphs but try to match my partner as well. I'm not a grammar nazi and will never correct you or get mad about misspelling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom