Mx Female Brother lusts over his Sister

LusciousBrother

Banned
Banished
scene below :

I am Liam , just started working at a finance firm and since the flexibility of WFH option , I am working from home most of the week. We are from a pretty decent family and dad is well known in the neighborhood for his helpfull nature and mom is a great cook who just takes care of her family. We had a pretty nice upbringing, but due the changing times and the friends I have are kind of pervy, and somehow I got influenced and specifically started developing lusty feelings over you, though I tried to brush off those feelings initially but they keep coming back .I am trying to avoid but you seem to attract me more as the days go by. Mom and dad have just been on a week-long vacation to celebrate their wedding anniversary, I am so excited as this is the best opportunity I could use to make out with you, However, I am not sure if you do have similar feelings as me, but I have my own ways to trap you into it, I am a super detailed role-player who loves to play this out and give you the best out of this

Back
Top Bottom