Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Reluctant Lesbian Conversion Plot - Dom Needed

Emily469

Meteorite
Okay. This is a different kind of request, I think. Being somehow controlled against my will is one of my biggest kinks, regardless of the plot. Magic can often play a role, and is used in this one. I got this idea in my head and can't get it out, so I need to see if there is someone else who would be interested.

In this, my character is a girl who is part of a group or clique that is both snobbish and homophobic. In fact, she is the queen-B. One day, your character comes up to her randomly and kisses her on the lips. It is the last step that locks in a spell that gives yc control over the body and actions of mc. It is purely physical control, but not mental. So yc can force mc to say that she is a lesbian, but that does not change the real thoughts or feelings of mc. She basically becomes a puppet for this lesbian girl who, at first forces her into a lesbian lifestyle for punishment, but over time, and an acceptance by mc that this is permanent, they eventually fall in love for real.

Warning: There would be homophobic scenes, but they would be to setup the reason mc is in need of punishment and training. I do not condone that as a normal practice.

Back
Top Bottom