Mx Female Yu's Smut Cravings (Updated 8/1)

Yusuke

Artist of Desires
Hey, nice to meet ya. I'm Yusuke or just Yu and I'm just coming back from a bit of a writing hiatus but I've got the urge to start writing again and I've been craving some particular themes. But first off just a quick few details about me

-I'm looking to write mostly smut right now so do keep that in mind.
-I play predominantly switches but I am perfectly fine settling into just one role or the other, whatever you prefer. Basically I'm very flexible with dynamics!
-I don't like real face claims! I don't mind if you use one but I only use drawn claims or we can just use descriptions.
-I am an easy-going writer. I usually just go for a couple good paragraphs and all I ask is no one liners but that should be obvious.
-I like to interact OoC and I promise I don't bite!
-I'm ghost-friendly. I will never be upset if you wanna stop an RP or try something different. I write only for fun and that goes both ways.

With that out of the way let's get into some ideas. I will be updating this thread with more in-depth plot hooks(and hopefully some nicer formatting)

-Yandere. I'm craving a good yandere plot either playing as or against one(maybe both?). I would love to explore some dark themes with this one. Lots of the manipulation and toxic craziness that comes with the trope. But also some level of wholesome fluff to balance it all out.

-Cum! This is a much more general craving but I love anything to do with excessive cum. Would love any plot that incorporates this kink, likely with some large endowments.

-Modern Fantasy. I'm a sucker for a modern setting with all sorts of magic and monsters either behind the scenes or as part of society. Whether it be a lusty demon roommate or a rather experimental magic user I'm down for all sorts of ideas.

-Petplay. Whether it be a regular girl or a cute kemomimi, I love a good leash and collar to condition the cutest obedient pet.

-Cosplay. Cute costumes are always fun. Maybe for a con hookup or fucking a steamer? Maid outfits, schoolgirl uniforms, skimpy succubus getups, and more!

-Your ideas! I love to hear other people's ideas and the worst I'll say is no~ So don't be shy if you think it's up my alley.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom