Mx Female An Incubus attempts to enthrall her

BlackCandle

Planetoid
Hello fellow storytellers, I hope you are doing well.

I am currently looking for a story about an incubus and the woman he attempts to seduce. The stories could explore ideas of love, temptation, submission or something else.

About Me

I have always been enamored by the allure of mythical creatures and paranormal erotica. I enjoy hearing input and ideas from my RP players and I'm fairly causal about the games. I generally post 2-5 paragraphs and generally post at least once a day. Occasionally my post might slow down to a post every other day but more often I will actually post more at least once a day/24hrs. I am also willing open to communication and am willing to make changes to what I'm posting or the story. I hope to work with you to come up with an idea that both of use will enjoy and can't wait to hear your ideas.

Preferred Kinks
Happy sex/romantic and passionate moments
Primal, aggressive sex
Impregnation/risk of impregnation

A general plot idea
Restrained by an Incubus: In this idea an incubus finds himself almost obsessed with a woman. He could restrain her like a sleep demon. He could just lay with her and try to verbally seduce her. He could win her over, romance her over time. Or he could ravish her, no mater how much she tries to resist. He could also be someone who feeds on her pleasure and teases her for his own enjoyment. This idea could go a lot of ways.

An incubus warlock
A warlock who is an incubus is put in a position that means he is rescued by his rival/enemy. She is required to bring him back alive. She had a plan to bring him back, while sealing his magic powers but her ability to make it back to safety is going to take longer than initially planned. As a result, she is forced to rely on him, and “feed” him. He is forced to try and convince her to feed him a little more, and he feeds on her pleasure. Along the way there could be romance or some hungry dub con.

Mysterious mirror: A woman, (maybe a witch, or even an angel) has a magic mirror. In the mirror is an incubus. The two could get into all sorts of trouble.

The pact with a demon: A woman little sister is sick. Was sick, her big sister made a deal with a demon and now, what does he want?

If you a supernatural idea with an incubus sounds fun for you, send me a message and we can work on an idea. Your idea can be wildly different than the ideas I've mentioned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom