Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue Link Insert Bug

Tazreale

Architect of Worlds
So, not too long ago, I didn't have trouble inserting links. I mean, I still can, but there is a present issue when inserting a link. Before you could insert a link space key or / and then insert another link. Now it just ignores text and does a backwards move.

Confusing?

Ok. Lets say you have X and Y links. You insert X link. You want to have a space or / break between it, lets assume we are doing images. X is the first image. You / but when you Insert Y link it ends like this XY /
Before when you could Insert X you could do / and then Insert Y ending up with X / Y. Now for some reason the insert of links completely ignores any text and does a backwards leapfrog. Not only this, it can even jump behind writing a sentence. Like right now.

Example of the above
Ok. Lets say you have X and Y links. You insert X link. You want to have a space or / break between it, lets assume we are doing images. X is the first image. You / but when you Insert Y link it ends like this XY /
This is BluemoonBefore when you could Insert X you could do / and then Insert Y ending up with X / Y. Now for some reason the insert of links completely ignores any text and does a backwards leapfrog. Not only this, it can even jump behind writing a sentence. Like right now.

I inserted the 'This is Bluemoon' link right after the end of the entire sentence: 'Like right now.' Instead of appearing at the end of the sentence, it does a complete leapfrog backwards in the past.

Experiencing this too - using insert link inserts the link at the start of the line break, not where you've selected to insert it.

For instance, if I wanted to write

"My profile is located here"

it auto-corrects to

"hereMy profile is located"

I am getting this same issue on Windows 10 with Firefox as my browser. I have to type the text out first, highlight it, and then insert the link in order to avoid the problem for the time being but it is very annoying.

This has been fixed in Froala upstream.

Hopefully Xenforo will put together an update including it soon.

Back
Top Bottom