Mx Female Anglemarr's Library of Delights - Dark Romance - [Dominant for Literate Partners]

Anglemarr

Decidedly British Dom
Supporter
anglemarr67.png
  • ⠀⠀
    S T A T U S : OPEN ⠀⠀⠀⠀T I M E Z O N E : GMT ⠀⠀⠀⠀A G E : 31

I am a long time site member and supporter. I've been roleplaying for most of my life and discovered BMR back in 2015. I jumped in head first and embraced the site as an outlet for the kinks and plots you don't get a chance (and don't want to) experience in real life. For that reason, my plots and passions tend to lean towards the taboo, the extreme, and the fantastic.

I'm UK-based, early 30s, and quite active. Whilst I aim to reply about once a day, I am usually around to reply to OOC fairly often in the GMT. I'm a big fan of OOC chats with my partners – nothing personal, but I'm happy to chat kinks, plots, motivations, and characters, I operate on a "help me to help you"-energy. Give me what you want to see and I'll do my best to repay that in spades.

My responses vary from roleplay to roleplay, but my comfort zone is somewhere between 400 - 800 words, although I don't like to pad out a post just to hit a certain word count. I'm literate, my grammar is solid and I aim to give quality responses in every post. Please check a few of my thread-based RPs if you want any writing samples, or message me and I'll send some your way! I love to include images in my posts, such as references to clothing, places, settings, landscapes, kinks, and face claims.

I have⠀
    a p h a n t a s i a , meaning I cannot visualize things. I love it when a partner goes the extra mile and adds images and gifs and the like to their posts, but unfortunately, this also infects my writing. Sometimes I forget small details or don't describe something as adequately as others might. However, I do my best but appreciate it might be a limitation if you're the kind of person who adores pouring over every small detail in a roleplay. I will say, anyone willing to play Multiple characters, or indulge in some darker kinks will get my full attention!

Feel free to
    send me a message! Everything is here to inspire ideas and persuade you that I am the partner you're looking for. If I hit the right note, but you don't see the plot you want, message me, so we can figure something out together.

• P A I R I N G S : M x F (preferably with female IRL partners)

M E D I U M : PM > Discord > Threads

L E N G T H : 400 - 800 words

V I S U A L S : I love pictures! Flood the roleplay with them!

F A C E ⠀C L A I M S : Real life face claims with a public presence

O O C : Encouraged and a must!

I've separated the list into three categories, they're interchangeable if you prefer one from another, and of course, this is a non-exhaustive list I'll try to keep updated. Models noted with a * are cravings. Some images are a little Risque, but are non nude. Open in public with caution!

T E E N S

* Rachel Pizzolato
    Gwen Stark
    Harmony Wonder
    * Strawberrytabby
    * Dillion Harper
    Molly Mae
    * Martyna Sroka
    * Burinski Twins
    * Bianca Alexandra
    * Naomi Woods
    * Naomi Jane

Danielle Salvi
    Marie Love
    Lela Sohna
    Ana De Armas
    Fivel Stewart

Y O U N G ⠀W O M E N

Kristen Connolly
    Melissa Fumero
    Sophie Turner
    Chloe Grace Moretz
    Ariana Grande
    Jenna Ortega
    Hailee Steinfeld
    Lili Reinhart
    Camila Mendes
    Madelaine Petsche
    * Levi Coralyn
    * Neriga Kriziute
    Sophie Parish
    Mrs Throbinson
    * Jessica Bartlett
    * gegenewtt
    The Hoffman Sisters
    Electra
    Coffey Sisters
    Jacqueline Macinnes Wood

M I L F S

Rosamund Pike
    Christina Hendricks
    Kalina Ryu
    Cory Chase
    Katie Morgan
    Taragenx
    *Donna D'Errico
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
  • FAVORITES⠀ ⠀YES ⠀⠀MAYBEHARD NO's
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀anal sex (giving)⠀⠀⠀⠀adulteryimmobilization (bondage)⠀⠀⠀⠀anal prolapse⠀⠀⠀⠀
    begginganal trainingelectric toysscat / vomit
    clothed sex/high heelsbreath controlgore
    degradationchoking/spanking/slappingvore
    humiliationorgasm control / denialmasks
    Power Exchangecoercion/dub-consmoking
    leash & collarexhibitionism/public funvanilla sex
    sex toyshair pullingpegging
    FFM, FFFM, FFMM etcdouble penetrationtomboys
    incestbreeding/creampies
    disciplineteasing
    aftercareraceplay

Check out my
    e n t i r eF - listH E R E .
  • Design_uten_navn_12.png

DAD'S FRIEND FROM COLLEGE
    MC has recently lost their job and their home and needs somewhere to stay. He calls on his old college room mate, who a little reluctantly agrees that he can spend a couple of months with them whilst he gets his life on track. Whilst MC has enjoyed the single life, focusing on his career, his friend has been raising a family. Along with his beautiful wife, he has two very pretty daughters.

S T A T U S : OPEN

790487638afc9f952ee9260b515ddb1d.jpg

BIG TITTY GOTH GIRLFRIEND
    I'll be honest, not much of a plot here, but I have a craving to play against a goth/emo girl. I'd be happy to see pretty much anything so throw your ideas at me! Perhaps just a sweet and loving couple experimenting sexually, or something darker with incest and dub con or aphrodisiacs and corruption! As long as I see plenty of pretty goth girls, I'm happy to play.

Ideas:
    The Institution: Troubled young women are sent here to deal with their issues in a safe and well protected space. Of course, the staff have darker designs in mind...
    The Convent: A group of young nuns are corrupted by a dark force
    Daddy's Emo Daughters: A loving father just trying to understand the new fad.
    Son's Girlfriend

2b8dbbe5446dabd360447fdbcf0625a0.jpg
    THE BULLIES
    Three bullies have been going after your teen child for months. Coming home with black eyes, ripped backpacks, missing money and a litany of excuses as to why nothing is really wrong. You're fed up, it's time to confront these bullies and kill them with kindness.

Meeting them as they played basketball, you weren't expecting them to be quite so... big, muscular! But staying strong, afterall, you were the grownup here, you approach, firmly telling the bullies it is not acceptable to pick on anyone. You invite them round to your house, a chance to sit down and talk things through like adults.

If only you had the foresight to see what chaos would ensue the moment they said yes. Their sinister smiles and lusty looks should have been warning enough.

iu
    HELPING THE HOMELESS
    MC has been living rough for the past few years, every day on your way to work, or out for drinks, you see him, cold and shivering, begging for change just so he doesn't starve to death. Feeling sympathy, you invite him in for a hot meal, a shower, some clean clothes and a good night's sleep.

Unfortunately this is a story where good intentions can go awry.

3431c4716c475cce9de0ad65efa79d0f.jpg
    INHERITING YOUR MOTHER'S BULL
    It was no secret your mother had been cheating on your father for decades. Whilst it had never been stated outright, you recall seeing the occasional strange man driving away from the house as you returned from school, or flowers or a present arriving on days that weren't your parent's anniversary or birthdays. Occasionally she would go on "business trips" for a few days, always wearing a pretty dress and returning home tired, hair a mess and a contented smile across her face. Your father said she was simply jet lagged and that she just needs to rest.

As you got older, more things started falling into place. Of note, you remember lounging by the pool on your holiday to Greece, mother by your side. A black man walked past, eyeing both you and her in turn, before stopping, noticing the small spade tattoo she had upon her ankle, so perfectly draped over the side of the sun lounger. You had been told it was simply a silly tattoo she picked up at university, but it was clear this man took a special interest in it. A few quiet words passed, the man left, and a few minutes later your mother sauntered off, telling you she was going to get a drink, and you didn't see her again for a few hours, where she tottered back with that same content smile and a glistening sheen across her skin.

Now of age, you know exactly what is going on. Your father is a weak willed man, silently allowing his woman to cheat on her constantly, and she has a few regular men she sees on a weekly, if not daily basis. Your mother has told you in no uncertain terms that life is tough for a woman in this world, that it's far too easy to end up with a boring man who doesn't know how to please a woman... You won't be like that. Her latest bull is on his way, and you're going to learn how to tame him.

writingsample4.png
  • LOWKEY 1X1 STARTER

Anton had been desolate and inconsolable for the best part of a year now. He had been living alone, barely doing more than existing since Melissa moved out. Of course, during that time her mother, his now ex wife had left him, leaving Anton in the middle of the night with two suitcases packed and little else. The divorce papers had come with the first morning post. It had been brutal, devastating, not helped by the fact he was now completely alone, his only daughter away, living her life. He hadn't burdened her with the truth for quite some time, not wanting to disturb her shot at independent living.

He had always been proud of his daughter, supporting her unconditionally. Whether it had been learning the piano, taking dance lessons or making a Harry Potter costume. Now she was deep in a series of internships, trying to find that tough mix of a company that wanted to hire her and a company she wanted to work for. At least, she had been, until recently, where the lack of decent pay meant that she couldn't afford to live alone and follow her dream. Her father had insisted she return to him, to live with him whilst she tried to make everything work out.

He hadn't realised how hard it had been on Melissa, his despondency, though even if he did, Anton was probably too deep to pull himself out. It would simply cause him more pain. In all honesty, Anton didn't achieve much nowadays, though it was telling that Melissa was the top of his priorities when he refused any rent from her. He spent most of his free time on the computer in the lounge or watching TV, also in the lounge.

And tonight he was there again, dressed in chinos and a scruffy shirt or was clear he hadn't gotten changed from whatever he had been doing before. He heard Melissa calling to him, telling him that she wasn't working tonight, but it was met with a low grunt, about the best she would get out of him.

Life was simply passing him by, his eyes barely flicking up to make eye contact with his darling daughter when she entered the room, offering her a weak smile. She tried to engage him, to ask what he wanted to eat. Back in the day Anton had been a rather dab hand cook and loved cooking with and for the family. He was always in the kitchen trying something new or making a family favourite but now? Frozen food or reheated leftovers were about all he ate, if he ate at all.

"I dunno," he sighed, glancing at her again, the fact she looked so concerned didn't even phase him so far gone was he. "Just put the burgers in the oven and we can have that." It was a far call from how he used to be with her, the idea of such a basic, boring meal would have shocked him. Now it was almost a luxury.

He hadn't seen any friends in years, his hobbies had dried up, a stack of board games in the dining room collected a thick layer of dust. His eyes fixed on the TV, only adverts were currently on, but he gave them as much focus as he gave anything else that was on, which was to say... Not much.

He could remember how happy he had been when Melissa returned, that maybe he could use this to make life better, after all, what gave a parents life more meaning than looking after a child? But within a couple of weeks he had started the slope back down, had stopped talking about plans, in fact he had almost stopped talking entirely. He knew it must be hard on Melissa, somewhere deep down, he just lacked the motivation to do anything about it.

• PRE-SMUT BUILDUP

His wry smirk could have been taken for sympathy as she glanced at the lease and signed it. The document was far from boilerplate, including some rather... dubious terms. Not just including detailed specifics on how she was to keep her body, free from hair from the eyebrows down, hair never to be cut under a certain length. Manicured nails to be kept to landlord's standards, attire to be approved by landlord on a daily basis. And then there was more, far in excess of even what came before it. Tenant forfeits all autonomy whilst the agreement is valid, tenant must comply with all requests landlord makes. Tenancy agreement is valid for a period of no less than nine months, lest the party willing to sever the agreement pays $50,000. It was obscene, it was horrid, it would hold up in every single fucking court in the land.

He grinned as she rose, her delicate fingers sinking into his meaty forearm a little, unable to grasp it at all, foreshadowing what was to come. she was singing his praises, whilst Gaius had designs on her body. "A few bags?" Gaius laughed softly in surprise. He vaguely knew the girl and the kind of life she led, but he would be in jaw dropping shock at the sight of the piles of clothes and bags she presented to him. "Might take more than an hour," he chuckled, wishing her well as she took the stairs, his eyes following her as she went.

IMG_7703.jpg
    Gaius set to work almost immediately, hauling suitcases and bags out to the utility room. With a state of the art washing machine and tumble dryer it would cut through these clothes in no time, and by the time she was showered, groomed and scrubbed, the first two loads would be finished, enough to keep her in presentable clothing for a few days at least. He marveled how she managed to fit it all in the car at all, though even that thought was lost as he opened the first suitcase, containing some formal dresses. "Not bad," he mumbled to himself as he piled clothes into the machine, marking out a snug green number for her to wear later. The tenancy agreement was valid immediately after all, and so were his expectations.

As the first load began, he sorted through the other clothes, marveling at the tiny bikinis, the slutty lingerie, all slightly smelling, worn though not soiled. From this, he selected another piece along with some cute white heels to go with it all and round off the look.

Piles of laundry heaped up, too much for Gaius to competently handle in a short time, cuts had to be made. And by that, he meant "losing" almost two entire bags worth of clothing, the ones containing granny panties, baggy sweatpants and the like, clothes that certainly didn't meet the requirements of her new agreement. They found their way into the large rubbish bins kept in the room ready for rubbish collection day, and he was about to fix himself a drink when he stumbled upon some of her secret items.

The first thing he found was a box of condoms, extra small. The pencil thin contraceptives so fucking tiny Gaius would struggle to fit one on his thumb. With a rip roaring laughter at the thought of whatever limp dicked prick had to use these. With one elegant arc of the arm, they found themselves in the rubbish as well. The other items were more exciting, if rather tame, a vibrator, Gaius already owned several himself, a small, cute butt plug and some handcuffs, barely sturdy enough to not break under one firm jerk. He grinned, putting the items back, oh, Victoria was certainly in for a fun time.

iu
    Heading upstairs, Gaius left the white lingerie and heels as well as the green dress on her bed, bed in only the most literal term, as she wouldn't be sleeping here, it was merely a storage place for her clothes, as the tenancy agreement stated she would sleep wherever he felt fit to allow her, which was more than likely to be his own bed.

On top he placed a note, handwritten, his penmanship rather neat and elegant.

I thought you'd appreciate a fresh change of clothes. Be a good girl and slip into these, as per the tenancy agreement. Give me a call when you're ready to make your first down payment on the rent and we can add in our first tenant inspection whilst we're at it.

Slipping downstairs, Gaius took a beer from the fridge and a blue pill from the cabinet. Downing both, he waited for Victoria's call. The pill was a performance enhancer, entirely unrequired by the virile stud, but hell, why be good, when you can be better? The pills turned him into a rampant bull and had been a constant source of friction between him and his overly used now ex-wife.
  • INTERRACIAL STARTER

Built in the 70s, the lodge had something of an iconic history. Nestled away, far from the prying eyes of the world, yet overseeing it with stately grandeur, the lodge had once been home to some of the wildest and craziest orgies of the free love movement of the era. In the past decade, as the push for equal rights and the fight against racism was reignited, the lodge had been bought out as part of a large deal by a black owned hedge fund. Its current use hadn't been intended, but over the years, it had somehow worked it's way into the hands of a small, but proactive bloc of activists, the colloquial name of snow bunny lodge becoming something a little more dark, a little more sinister.

The lodge served two main purposes, to provide entertainment to black men and their associates, subsidised stays in one of the more remote and prestigious areas on the slopes, and a cultural educational facility, where white and Asian women and their white lovers started their crash course in black superiority and interracial love.

It had been well maintained through the years, though kept distinctive features from each era, from the shared bathroom to the conversation pit, and now into the technological era, like WiFi controlled central heating, audio and video playback linked to a vast database for immediate viewing and the like. No expense had been spared, and it was simply one of many the group owned and used on a regular basis.

The two men currently staying at the lodge, having been informed of the college girls booking were Marcus and Tyler, a pair of mid-twenties men that looked like they had been sculpted from ebon clay rather than merely born. The word Adonis would have apt but also somehow not quite right. They were here as ski instructors, which was... Somewhat correct the pair had plenty of experience, but the only thing they were here to instruct the girls with was the superiority of black cock and how to appropriately take it, worship it, love it.

Marcus and Tyler were enjoying a drink in Marcus' room when the girls entered the lodge. Chatting shit, discussing various aspects of their lives. It was all pregame, the men knew that for the next two weeks, they would have a trio of tight sorority sluts to introduce to the dark side at their pleasure, and like any men engaging in sport, they needed to unwind, relax, cool off before the big moment.

When Billie called out, it was a distant sound to the men in the bedroom, the sprawling lodge had excellent sound proofing and despite its relatively open planned nature, had a surprising amount of nooks and crannies and little hiding places. "Game time," Marcus stated, a fire in his eyes, a wide smirk across Tyler's own. Rising, the two black men gripped hands and nodded. "Usual bet?" Marcus asked. "First one to get their dick sucked owed a drink?" Tyler reminded himself, to which Marcus nodded. Tyler snorted, knowing Marcus usually won that action. "Sure, but steak dinner for whoever has a girl sneak into their room first?" Marcus agreed, and the two men strode out, revealing themselves to the girls for the first time.

The pair were dressed rather appropriately for the weather, both wearing purple ski jackets, though wore white shirts and casual jeans underneath. "Hey there?" Marcus asked in a little bit of feigned surprise. Both of them evaluated the three girls with the same dedication and precision as apex predators assessing their next kill. Tyler was focusing on Billie's well toned body, whilst Marcus gave Valentina a little sly wink before clocking Paige's bust. The shock and surprise were shared between both parties, though it was only real on behalf of the girls.

"We're Marcus and Tyler," the slightly taller of the two explained. "Your ski instructors?" Both parties knew the amount of skiing they were planning on doing was slim, but still. "Your lodge booking included some complementary ski lessons to get you girls to grips with the slopes" He continued to explain as blank looks presented themselves to him. "Our last group finished off a little earlier than expected, so we got here a few hours before we planned to," he explained away their presence. "We like to stop by, say hi, introduce ourselves, maybe grab a coffee and discuss your expectations for the stay before we head to our own lodge," Marcus stepped in, reassuring the girls that they were in fact, temporarily here.

"We wouldn't want to get in the way of any antics you girls have planned," Tyler laughed, Marcus joining in. "So, you're... Paige, Billie and Valentina?" he asked, pulling out an official looking sheaf of paper that had an official ski resort logo on the front and paperwork including their names. "Welcome to the slopes. Did you know, it has a local name of Zebra Mountain?" Marcus leaned against a nearby wall, relaxing as he went through his spiel. "The whitest snow, with the blackest courses. It's some of the toughest skiing in the state, without a good instructor, you'd be run ragged and weak at the knees the first time you stepped out." Another laugh, Marcus and Tyler well practiced at putting strangers at their ease.

m a d e⠀ b y⠀ K H I R A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom