Mx Female A Predator on the hunt (NSFW links)

KinkyWolfdemon

Howl in the Night
Greetings my soon to be partner it’s about time I found you. If you’re here then I know you’re seeking a predator to hunt you and I’m excited to be the one that gets that opportunity. I am looking for someone to play a young woman in either a modern or fantasy setting that I wish to use to my hearts content in scenes. I can focus heavily on smut or have more of a mix between story and smut in my ideas and don’t be afraid to alter or suggest similar ideas as well. If you prefer fantasy or modern scenes I’ll have different categories for each of those.

Fantasy:
Werewolf-Huntress/priestess
Pirate/Viking-Merchant/Tribal Native
Demon-Warlock
Minotaur-Adventuring Party
Prince-Newly acquired slave

Modern:
Supernatural club a human gets tricked into coming into. All of the creatures inside see fresh meat now
Ghost hunters get hunted
Rich girl takes a walk in the wrong part of town
Riots erupt in a large city and some of the worst parts come out to play

Now that you’ve got a taste of my ideas perhaps we can discuss one or multiple of them over PM’s. I can play over PM’s or discord and do so usually in 3rd person. We can discuss kinks, I’ll leave a few of my usual favorites below. Last note, just because they are some of my usual favorites I’m not expecting them I just want to offer up ideas if you’re into them.

Some of my favorite kinks:
Noncon <3
Dubcon/Blackmail
Monsters/Bestiality <3
Restraints
Large tits <3
Clothed sex
Torn clothes
Fantasy races such as elf, fox/cat/wolf girl, tiefling and such

Kinks I avoid:
Scat
Vore
Gore
Snuff

And I think that’s enough for now. If you’re still here and think we are a good pair get in my PM’s now. What are you still reading this for?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom