Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Looking for a New ERP Buddy!

SomethingNew260

Meteorite
Hello, my name is Something New, and I'm looking for another ERP partner today! I'm revising an old ERP request. Because many people only read some of the way through, I'm keeping it as short and simple as possible.

I'm a horny male looking for a submissive female for a long-term, pure-smut partnership. I'm looking for someone who can play submissive and breedable characters for my own enjoyment, so it'll be a one-sided partnership. I'd like my partner to play both canon and original characters from anime, manga, doujin, or video games.

My requirements are extremely simple to meet. I expect my partner to write in detail and literately, with 3-5 lines per post (Mobile). I'd like my partner to be fairly online and active every day and to share their time zone. Finally, I'd appreciate it if my partner was always willing to brainstorm and create ideas with me. It demonstrates that you are interested and engaged, which I don't see very often in most people.

This is all it takes to be my partner. If you have any questions, please include them in your first message; I'd be happy to answer them. Last but not least, please include the password, "Cling Clang!" 99% of people don't notice this, and if you don't include it, I'll assume you're another skim reader and won't respond.

Time Zone: UTC-7 (Pacific Daylight Time)

I'm also open to traps, but not femboys. To my understanding, traps are boys who looks and act exactly like girls, hence the name trap, but femboys are boys that are effeminate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom