Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something To Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindedByTheLight

Supernova
Oh, my. I've been discovered. Whatever will I do?

Yes. I'm indeed female. *Shock, amazement.*

And I'm here for the same reason that most of you probably are. Role-playing. Easy enough of a concept to grasp, right?

Well, I tried making a search thread like such in Gaia, and I had very little luck. I mean, I didn't even have any suggestions. That's just sad. And anyone who did RP with me had a tendency of disappearing within a day or so of beginning. *Rolls eyes.* Anyhow, here's the deal.

1. Until otherwise noted, my name on here shall simply be BlindedByTheLight, otherwise known as Blind. Want to get to know more about me, then don't hesitate to ask.
2. I'm old enough to be in college, yet not old enough to drink. (That gives you an age range of between 18 and 20, considering you should be 18 to access this site.)
3. I suppose, I'm considered literate. I try not to do one-liners, unless I'm facing complete writer's block, but I'm not going to write you a damn book just to convey to you that I've walked into the room. I'm sorry.
4. I can be detailed, descriptive, etc. But it also depends on how into the RP I am, how much I know on the topic, etc.
5. I've done a descent range of characters and concepts. I have several original characters, and can also make up new ones on the spot. I will do the cannons I know.
6. As of right now, I don't think there are any limits to what I will do. I've done both genders, different orientations, yaoi, yuri, ect. I'm heterosexual, myself, but have absolutely nothing against different sexual orientations. In fact, yaoi seems to catch my interest a good deal, even if I've done hetero most of my life.
7. Depending on what the situation is, I can play dominant, submissive, or a combination. I'm a bit more experienced with submissive or a combination, but I'm willing to keep trying to master being fully dominant.
8. While I'm thinking about it; I am a college student, as I said before. Most of the morning and afternoon, I'll be in class. After that, unless I'm loaded down with work or something, I'm your's.
9. When it comes to plots; I'll admit that I'm not the greatest at coming up with plots right off the bat. I don't mind if we bounce ideas off of each other, though.
10. I think, that's about it. Other than please don't bail on me, without a good reason. That just sucks.

Current Craving: Over-booked, atm. Check back, though. :)

Other Ideas (For Specific Original Characters):

I've decided to have these removed, in order to keep them strictly on Gaia. Damn plot-based characters. ;)

Anything else?

~Suggest parings and such, and I'll most likely be into it. I just like to RP, it's as simple as that. I'm not limiting myself to any one specific list, just yet. I'm just throwing it all out there.

Current Madness? (Stuff that I'm doing, right now.)

[[Under Construction]]

Alright. Here's the thing...

1. First off, if something isn't going like you 'envisioned' it, let me know. I'll try to fix what I'm going. Some people haven't actually been keeping me entertained, either. I'm keeping with it, though. Plus, letting me start the topic and then bailing makes me mad. If I wanted that, I would have stayed on Gaia.
2. In case no one read the fine print, I *am* a student. From 8:00 until 3:20 most days, I'm in class. I go to dinner with my friends around six, and I come back here to do homework. I don't like getting these 'you know, I replied' messages. If that's all you want me for is instant gratification, then find someone who's less busy. It's been less than a week, and as of yesterday I still had the largest post count. I apologize, if that isn't good enough for everyone.

Here's another thing: If you role-play with me, you'll usually get as much in return as you give to me. Therefore, if you give me one line, that's all you'll get back. I'm not going to bust my ass for someone that is either not on my level, or just chooses not to RP with that much detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom