Mx Female Blackmailing Someone’s Mom

M/Fu 4 F - Blackmailing Somone's Mom

Good evening! I'm in the mood for something a little specific today: I want to coerce someone's friendly, loving mother out of her clothes and onto her knees. I'm open to a lot of kinks and scenarios, but looking mostly for something short term on this one. I can play as a male or futa and can play either rought and dominant or inexperienced and demanding depending on the partner.

So I'm giving you a good idea, here's what I have in mind: Revenge of the Nerd. Basically a typically "son's bully" prompt, but in nreverse. Your son is a typical, jockish guy who constantly bullied and mistreated MC, but also often copies/steals my homework. I threaten to ruin his academic future unless you can make up for his bad behavior.

If you don't like this prompt, I'm open to plenty of other ideas in the same vein.

Kinks: Coercion, Cheating, Dubcon, Vanilla Sex, Big Breasts, MILFs, Deepthroat, Titjobs, Cockwarming, Vaginal, Anal, Outfits, Orgasm Control, Exhibitionism, Recording, Dirty Talk, Degredation, Cumplay, Incest

Limits: Scat, Gore, Vore, Violence, Furries

Back
Top Bottom