Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For a price you have to pay, to just be with me.

• Thread starter xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
  • Start date
X

xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Yumika worked as the personal maid for the Prince. She was to help him dress, bathe him, and also attend to his wishes if possible. She knew that the prince was known as a playboy, and would do almost anything to just get a girl in bed. But so far luckily he haven't tried anything to her yet. While her outfit was too revealing to her likings, she could deal with it. Her family was poor, so she needed money to support them. This job was demanding, but she did get paid a lot, a lot more than other maids, actually. So for whatever she can do, she must not lose this job.

She was now standing in his room, waking him up for the morning. A couple of times she had seen women with him in bed, but luckily that was not the case today. Her hand touched him gently on the shoulder, and shook him. "Your highness...Wake up, your highness. It's time for your morning bath." She said softly, but also loud enough for him to hear.

"Yumika...Must you wake me so early? The sun has just started rising.." He complained as he sat up in bed with a groan as he looked out the window to see what he said confirmed. He looked at her smirking his short auburn hair messy and his brown eyes staring at her as the covers slipped pooling around his waist revieling his thin let stronk naked upper body to her. His strong, powerful arms, his toned chest and back, & his light 8-pack abs.

"That's my duty Sir, so that you would not wake up late and be late for you brunch with the family." She told him with a smile, and handed him his bathing towel so that he can wrap it around his hips or do anything he want with it. She moved to the joining room, which had a rather large inbuilt bathtub inside. The bathtub, more shaped like a spa, was made from Roman mosaics, and a figure of a mermaid lay in the middle. Leaning over, she touched the warm water other servants had filled, to test the temperature.

He walked into the bathroom nude the town over his shoulder. He grinned as he say her an all fours testing the water for him her short skirt riding up giving him a very nice view of her sexy little panty clad ass which made his 7" long 1" thick cock rock hard before he set his towl aside & slipped ito the tub. "Mmm..you know, Yumika..I was thinking about raising your salery last night."

Her eyes tried to avert him, since he was nude, but also that a lower being should not look at someone who is a royalty in the eyes. She quickly slipped back as he he slipped into the tub. Close contacts with the Prince was never a good thing. "Why is that Sir?" She asked, suddenly curious. A raise would be nice. Her family needed all the help they could get.

He becond her closer until she was in her hands and knees by the edge of the tub and he grinned as he could he down the front of her shirt and see her breasts. He then whispered into her slyly. "I know all about your family and how your using this job to support them." He told her and grinned at her reaction before he grabbed her and pulled her into the bath with him. He quickly removed her uniform ans underwear tossing the soaked garments out of the tub as he held her chest tightly against his crushing her breasts between them. "So I'll give you the option right now. Go back to being a regular castle maid or sleep with me and get a 100 gold a day raise."

(Could you just be a little careful with your words? Some spellings are confusing me.)

She gasped as he told her that he knew her truth about working here. What he did next surprised her, but it had happened so fast that she didn't have time to scream. Her clothes instantly became wet, stunning her for a moment giving him a chance to strip her naked. "Prince...Please..." She mumbled slowly, her senses finally coming to her as he pressed her against him. "Why are you doing this?" She asked, her voice wobbly and still surprised that he just dragged her into the water, stripped her and told her to sleep with him for money. The proposal left her speechless. She really didn't know what to say. The money would be handy in just about anything, since it was such a large amount, but making her his sex toy didn't exactly make her like the idea.

He grinned down at her as his hard shaft found a resting place grinding between her asscheeks making him groan softly as he reached between her own legs and began to trace her pussy lips as he continued to grin down at her while teasing her ass and pussy. "Mmm hurry up & decide, Yumiko. I'll give you a few minutes to think it over," He said grinning hefore he started to draw circles around her clit.

Back
Top Bottom