Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Puppetmaster (butterfly0408/sub_voyage fan)

butterfly0408

Singularity
A crowd of men gathered around a poster. Had that been there yesterday? Kendra passed this way every day as she did her errands and swore that it had not been there before today? Pushing her way gently though the crowd, she was finally able to read it.

The World's Greatest Puppet Show
One Night Only! No Women Allowed!
Men arrive at dusk

They say that curiosity can kill the cat. To bad for Kendra, she was indeed just that curious. Quickly returning to her chores, she wanted to get them done quickly. She would need to if she was going to get done in time to sneak to this puppet show on the outskirts of the town and discover what was so great about it, and why no women were allowed...

Chris was 30 and hated being single. Every women he asked out rejected him and he hated that. To make things better for Chris he had gathered a group of friends and started doing sex in front of other men.

It was weird at first but he didn't care. In fact sometimes the men's wifes watched and that turned Chris on. Soon he started to have a puppet show.

But unlike real puppets the men in the show were real me. They performed sexual acts in front of each other. And every town they went to they would gather at least one more member for their troupe.

That night, as the men all piled into the front of the show tent, Kendra snuck into the back. Covered in a cloak, she started to snoop about back there. Strange really. For a puppet show, there didn't seem to be any puppets about. Only many men and women. Some... barely even dressed. What kind of place was this?

He walked into his tent and looked at his troupe one last time and wished them good luck. Then he went to the stage and stripped his clothes off.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. We are proud to present our show." He announced and pulled a random woman from the stage and started having sex with her. At the same time he pulled a guy and started making out with him.

Peeking through the curtain and seeing what was taking place on the stage, Kendra was shocked. Appalled. And maybe just a little, strangely, turned on? The thought of that frightened her something terrible, but still she could not look away. It was not until one of the unoccupied puppets on stage looked up and saw her, pointing in her direction, "Hey!" he said only draw more attention to her.

Shocked from her stillness, she turned and started to run through the backstage, trying to remember which way it was to the exit.

As one of the stars looked around the audience to find his next sexual victim he saw her and pointed her out to the puppetmaster. Soon the master walked over to her and blushed. But as he walked over to her she ran away from him. Fearing for his troupe he called everyone to stop her at all costs.

Hearing the people starting to chase her, Kendra became petrified! Racing frantically now, she lost her way more than once until she was backed into a corner. No where to run. No where to hide. Turning, she faced them, ready to fight them off if she must. "Stay away from me!" she yelled at them, arms up in defense.

The trouped looked backstage and finally saw her and smiled to themselves. Once the puppetmaster arrived he smiled at her. "Listen." He paused. "I promise you no harm as of right now." He sighed softly. "I only want your help with one thing."

Kendra's hands were still held up in a pose of defense, an intense look on her face as she watched him, not letting him out of her sight. Something about him, did not sit right with her. "What do you want from me?" she asked. "I know I should not have come back here, but you better not hurt me for it you hear! My family will be looking for me."

He nodded and sighed softly. "Of course I won't hurt you." He paused and blushed and vowed to stay true to his words. "My only desire is to make you my slave." He replied softly.

Her eyes went wide, panic all over her face and her body tensed. The instinct to escape rang though her head loud and clear. Like a frightened animal she took off running, trying to push past his puppets. She made it aways as well before she was caught in the grasp of two strong men. They held her tight for their master as she struggled, "Let me go! You're all mad!"

He looked at her and smiled. "We are not mad." He replied then paused lightly. "In fact we want to use you in our next show." They looked at her and smiled and blushed. They wanted her to atract the men as men would be interesed in seeing a women doing sex in public.

She couldn't believe how he talked about it so calm. Like forcing her to have sex on stage was no big deal. "What makes you think I will agree! NO! Never! Now let me go!" She struggled, but their grasp only grew tighter. She winced as it started to pain her. "Ow! People will be looking for me!"

He looked at her and sighed softly. "Well if you don't agree I could always kill you in front of this crowd." He paused and blushed. Of course he would relaly never kill her. He wold just drug her to sleep. Once then he would have sex with her and make her his private play thing.

He wondered for a second if she would agree to his other idea. "You can be rich and famous like us." He replied and moaned. "Also I can protect you from anything or anyone." he sighed.

Back
Top Bottom