Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for Females interested in Mind control/hypno/ corruption bases plots! Monster, Tentacles and Magical themes ahead!

Mag2k

The world shall be my vessel!
( All links work without needing to log on!)

Kink list here!

So what I mean by mind control/hypnosis brainwashing or corruption is that your character is slowly broken to becoming my character's plaything or a bimbo if you rather that. I want your character to struggle, fight back, resist even if in end it doesn't matter. I want to explore gradual change and see how your character comes to accept those changes being placed upon them. I really want give those lewd bad ending some context. Give your character depth upon her surrender.Who knew giving in and giving up control would feel so good.

More importantly the method of hypnosis shouldn't be center of attention. How your character reacts to those methods is what I want to focus on. How does she interpret the commands be planted into her mind? How does your character's body respond to the invasion of their mind. How does this alter her personality if at all? How does it feel have your will drained or change to align with someone else's. I think the process and changes through hypnosis/ mind control is what I want to try and capture.

I can usually write 2 paragraphs, though I can write more if the RP calls for it.

Below will be the types plots we can do, though feel free to suggests your own.

Craving : Mana/Energy drain plots of sorts! Some of these image are more so Fx F. Where I prefer Mx F But they capture exactly what I want to explore!

Magic Drain ( Want to write something like this but with MxF dynamic)
Siphoning ( Something like this!)
Energy drain!
stasis pod?
ritual gone wrong!

Fandoms: If someone would indulge in me playing Starfire or Raven against an OC I would be forever grateful! For Raven in particular I like idea that incubus feeds on both her sexual energy but also magic as well could fun!
Another Fandom I have interest exploring would star wars. Taking Jedi mind trick up a level. I like the idea of the force being weaponize to reconfigure someone state of mind permanently. Or one could be training an apprentice to unlock their full power with the force in exchange your character must gradually give their mind over to their mentor/trainer. A mix where your character becomes both weaponize and sex slaver sort that is at my character's disposal!

The last fandom that I have some interest in comes from Avatar the Last Air Bender. I really would love to play Dai Li agent against any females cast member ( age up as needed!) or if you want play an OC that totally be fine too! Also I feel would some creative liberty I feel like blood bending could be used as manner of mind control. How that would work can definitely be up to us! Doesn’t hurt to throw out a little wacky idea. Would love to write something inspired by this image!

But also if there particular fandom you have interest in involving these themes feel free to shoot me a message!

Raven and parasites!

Raven/starfire x tentacles !another one

This one is a collection of the links above. Kinda tells a story. Is on twitter sadly.

Zelda comic. Would love to do this but play male against zelda.

6 minute video I would love to remaster in rp. Droid hypnosis is something I would love to explore
Samus x robot.

Monster x human: For this, I was thinking mind flayer ( brainwashing through his tendrils/ tentacles) or a minotaur. ( hypnosis through glowing eyes and aroma that comes off the aroused beast.) Though if there is a particular monster you would like me to play, I'm open to all sorts of creatures! Tentacle play is big kink of mine. Also anyone want play against a mimic?

For mind flayer in particular. I really like idea of a Mind Flayer infiltrating a female group fighters who are one many groups fighting against this alien species. However I think it pretty cool idea to have rogue mind flayer aiding this particular group of gals. After one particular exhausting raid the mind flayer turn out to be double agent of sorts and goes on to attack one ladies in their sleep! A series of one shots can be rather fun here depending on how we progress things.
Tentacle fun!
Would love to do something like this!

Vampire x Victims: I genuinely wouldn't mind exploring a short term story where we have some lewd fun and experiment with blood play.

Zombies: I'm thinking this more of one shot that can be fun to explore. Those first few days of apocalypse . Humans being turned into these mindless monsters that don't eat your brains. But fuck you till you turn. Transformation play maybe?

Kaa/Snake x Victim: I am not super huge vore fan. But coiling and lewd snake art that is out there is hot for me. I would also play a half snake/human as well to make this work. I have a lot inspiration for this.
Snake !
Snake and coils around breasts!
love the struggle in these images!
I like this one!
Vex and Snake encounter!
Glompin time! ( Love breast play!)
Half snake and breast play!
Last one!

Villain x Super-heroine: So if monsters aren't your thing, I can easily play human that powers that entrances your character( glowing eyes or perhaps an entrancing voice?) This particular pairing can be interesting in the sense that you can start playing lower level vigilante who perhaps has this unconscious desire to be controlled. This could lead to my villain using her to not only cover his tracks but also bring other powered heriones into control.

A starro plot? So this could fall under the monster category but, I feel fucking starfish is its own thing. If this catches your interest feel free to do so we can plot further. Don't like Starrro. Have different parasite like creature you want play against? Let me know!
Starro and Raven!

Unethical Therapist patient or staff/ intern: So this one will be a bit more grounded in reality and rely on hypnosis through either pocketwatch or perhaps my male character putting in a trance with merely just his voice. For this plot, we could have age difference if that tickles your fancy. We could also have it where the Therapist attempts to make harem as he hypnotizes is all-female staff/ clients?

Spies/Double Agent: I would love to do some betrayal scene. Our characters are partners of some sort. Basically your character falls to somebody they least expect!

Leverage: So Another more modern plot though I imagine would be YC owing my character money or MC doing something for YC that puts them in debt with MC. Perhaps MC is your landlord looking for rent you don't have. Maybe your character needs protection. Perhaps your characters needs power or has some sort sickness. My character has immense power whether it be money or say warlock/mage of sorts. Either way they have the answer but are only willing to offer it at the price of your character's mind!

Again we can flesh out the detail in PMS.

I am also willing to rp on discord if you prefer to chat there that is okay with me.

Let me know what you expected of my male characters and how you want the mind control/ hypnosis to play out. I want to make sure I am satisfying you as your role as the victim!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom