Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The slayer and the Vampire (Nyoko& sjdude)

Nyoko

Supernova
Jason started to stalk through the alleys of the city. He had been hunting a certain vampire the last few nights, tracking her as she killed. He was ready to make his move tonight. He was tall, with dark hair and dark eyes, and his imposing stature was only accentuated by the coat he wore. Inside it were his stake and holy water, how he'd defeat the creature that he was hunting.
-----------------------------------
Elizabeth was a beautiful vampire, and it made getting prey easy. She was on her nightly hunts, having fun as well as quenching her thirst. She had sensed a hunter might be following her, another pathetic soul trying to damn her to hell. She just wanted to be left alone, and maybe if this hunter knew that he would just leave. She doubted he would leave his prey, she didn't and neither would he.

She would just have to deal with this hunter, like all the rest that came after her. She walked down the road to her home, she was done feeding for the night and hoped the hunter would attack her soon. She could use some fun sport. She entered her front door and handed her jacket to the waiting servant then settled down in her bedroom. He would come, and she would be waiting.
Jason stole through the house, having already dispatched the servant with a swift stunning blow. He had broken and entered into houses before. He felt little pity for this one. Vampires weren't any better than common thugs, in his opinion. She would be just another notch on the belt, he supposed.

He found the room she was in, and drew his stake. He twirled it in his hand a moment before gripping it in a pose that would be good for stabbing into a heart. He kicked open the door, moving in quickly. "Elizabeth," He growled, recognizing her immediately. They had known each other once, been more than lovers. But now she was just another monster.
Elizabeth had keen hearing and realized the hunter was in the house when her servant hit the floor. She would deal with this hunter for hurting her servant, he had done nothing wrong.

As he kicked the door down she was already standing, staring at him with a sly smile. She had recognized who he was as soon as she had his scent so close. The fact that he was here shocked her, but maybe she could play on their old feelings.

"Its nice to see you again, Jason. Maybe under different circumstances...but still." She took a step towards him, to see his reaction, "I hope you truly aren't going to kill me."
Jason let his gaze narrow. He said with a plain voice. "I am planning on killing you, Elizabeth." As if to emphasize this, he took a fighting stance with his body. He promised himself he wouldn't let old emotions cloud his judgment, make him act rashly.

"Take another step closer," He warned, reaching inside his coat. He could go for either holy water or a cross, depending on how offensive or defensive he wanted to be. He was going to get a very personal revenge now.

Elizabeth couldn't kill him, she still loved him, the monster part of her just got in the way. The fact that he was a hunter didn't help either. She turned around and walked over to the table. "I'd offer you some tea, but you've seemed to have knocked out my servant. I hope you didn't kill him."

She sat down at the table and crossed her legs, "I'm not up for a fight with you.....i'd rather just talk this out hun." She smiled at him, her fangs baring.

Jason sat down at the table, his gaze a dark glare as he warily kept his hand inside his coat. He glared at Elizabeth, finding himself wondering why he was even sitting down. "I can't let you kill anyone else." He threatened.

"Tell me why I shouldn't just stake you right here." He told her, wondering what sort of reason she would end up giving.

Elizabeth crossed her thin legs and leaned back in the chair, "I would rather not kill either, but one must do what they can to survive." She watched him, her heart fluttering for the first time she could remember. She had been turned into a vampire only 5 years ago, and missed him ever since.

"Because I have not attacked you."

Jason's expression softened a moment. He knew not why, but he felt more relaxed now that he sat. "Well, you may not have tried to kill me..yet." He said, bringing his arm out of the coat to rest on the table. "But you still haven't gotten my trust. I can't let a murder roam free, even if that there is their only method of survival."

Elizabeth sighed, "Well I will not forfeit my life, so you must ask something else of me." She rested her hands in her lap, having no intention on killing him, unless he attacked first. She had been wanting him for so long, and it seemed luck had smiled upon her with him being here. "I wont attack unless provoked, I can promise you that."

"Really?" Jason glared over at her. He wished that he didn't remember the curve of her breasts, how generous of a lover she'd been. Stop it, Jason, He thought, trying to keep lustful thoughts out of his head. He had cared for her once, he knew that.

Elizabeth just kept up her smile, not wanting to anger him. She wanted this time to be peaceful, and maybe even like old times. "Yes really." She saw a flicker in his eyes, and she knew if she played this right then she would be able to bring him back to her, "So how did you get into the hunter business?" She asked, remembering he had left her after she was turned.

"You, actually." He said, looking down at the table. "After you...rose." He bit his lip, trying to hold in his feelings of how much grief he'd experienced during that time when he first found his love was a vampire. "I wanted to give those souls peace."

"Did you realize that would make us enemies?" Elizabeth said calmly, she hated that they would have to be enemies. She still loved him so much, "You know I didn't choose to be like this....i would have never chosen this.." She looked down at the floor, "Which is what I had been trying to tell you when you walked out on me the last time we saw each other."

Jason sighed. He felt a weight lift off his heart slightly. "I did realize that...but I wanted to save you, give you peace. Damn, I mean...a vampire." He said the word as if it disgusted him. "I just couldn't live with that once I had found out, Elizabeth. I'm sorry, but..I got scared, I suppose."

Elizabeth had hated him at first for leaving her, but she couldn't blame him for leaving her. She was a monster now. "There is no need to be scared of me, you'd be the last person I'd hurt. Unless of course you attack me first." She leaned back in her chair and watched him, wondering if any of their love would survive.

"I think I should go," Jason finally said after a moment. He stood up. "I don't know if this could work between us." The thought was definitely odd for him. A vampire hunter and a vampire? It seemed like a match made by someone with a bad sense of humor. But part of him still yearned for her, for that woman he once knew and loved.

Elizabeth's heart pounded in her chest and she stood up, she couldn't lose him again, "No, don't go." She knew this situation would be hard for him, as it was for her, but she wanted at least spend more time with him. "Please stay...." She wanted him more than anything right now, and was ashamed to admit she might attack him if he tried to leave.

Jason turned away, trying to avoid her gaze. He didn't want to stay, even if everything about her was drawing him back. He feared her now, that he would admit. She was a vampire, a creature that fed off the blood of others. "No," He said. "I don't think I can, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth stood up and placed a hand on his shoulder gently, nothing threatening in her movements. She had a look of sadness on her face, she really didn't want him to go, "Fine, leave, but I can't live much longer like this. Either you stay and at least talk with me, or you kill me." She moved closer, "I'm not the monster you think I am."

That was it. He could never resist her when she was sad. He knew he was just a big sappy lump, and seeing her like this, he turned back to her. "I...If it's what you need." He found her dangerously close to him, so much that he could feel the cold aura about her. It chilled him.

As he turned around she pressed her lips to his in a bold move, she wanted him to remember, remember their love and the passion they had shared. She broke the long passionate kiss "I may be a vampire, but my mind is still the same, and I still love you."

Jason sighed as he felt her lips on his. He raised his hand, stroking her cheek gently. "I...I love you too," He whispered. Jason move his hand to the back of her head, pulling her close and kissing her. He felt the old flame that had defined their relationship reignite.

Elizabeth grinned at him and rested her head against his chest, her hands feeling up his sides, "I'm so happy to hear that." She nuzzled his chest, she had felt their love ignite as soon as she saw him walk into the room. "Will you stay?"

Jason looked down at her, thinking for a moment. With a whisper, he said. "Yes, I think I'll stay, Elizabeth." He moved his arms around her, hugging her to him lightly.

Elizabeth held onto him as they hugged, she had never heard such good news before. Her heart fluttered and she kissed him on the lips once more, her lips were cold, but in time she hoped he would get used to that. She ran her hands down his back, her smile wide as she looked deeply into his eyes. She pulled away from him for a moment, "Come, sit, please. We have so much to catch up on." She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her.

Back
Top Bottom