Can you Survive the Demon Queen's Labrinth?

Heartless

Meteorite
The current Demon Queen is an infamous figure, known quite well throughout the realm. Unlike her predecessor, it isn't for her warmongering ways, leaving an unbelievable path of destruction and death in their wake. No, the current Demon Queen is known for being...well just really fucking strange.

Instead of continuing the conquest of the continent her predecessor started, the Queen instead recalled all her armies and soon a massive caste of glass was erected, surrounding it a mammoth labrinth. It was a challenge, from the Queen to the Humans. Take my head. If you can. The rules were simple: Send your best Adventurers to face the Labrinth and face the Demon Queen. The catch? No males Adventurers allowed. Only female Adventurers would be allowed to take on the Labrinth and its challenges.

And what challenges they were! Not death traps meant to maim and kill, no instead the Queen had filled her Labrinth with traps meant to break their victims through unbearable pleasure! In actuality, the Demon Queen was nothing but a pervert who wished to see sexy adventurers meet have their minds broken by her traps.

Hello! So as you can probably guess from the details above I am looking to act as a GM to anyone willing to play anywhere from 1-4 unlucky adventurers who decide to take on the Demon Queen's Labrinth and claim the reward on her head. I as GM would control the Labrinth, everything inside it, as well as the Demon Queen herself. This plot can easily go a couple of ways. I presented it as more of a goofy, lighthearted idea where the Adventurers are never in any real danger of losing their lives. We can wild, wacky, and goofy with the traps.

On the other hand, if you prefer darker scenes with more on the line, we could easily make this a much more harrowing experience for the ladies. Either way, I want to get real creative and kinky with this, so the fewer limits you have, the better!

Kinks you can expect in this RP (none are mandatory, but the more we fit in, the more fun it will be!): Tentacles, toys, sex machines, monsters, beast, stomach deformation, cumflation, organic denial/forced orgasm, body modification, drugs/mind control, sexual exhaustion, Futa, and many, many more! We can discuss in PM.

Limits: Scat, Extreme Gore.

Well, there it is. If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM so we can discuss!

Back
Top Bottom