Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Limitless overwatch RP![Fu4F]

Ground rules first of all:

- you need to be limitless. I have very extreme kinks ranging from vore, to snuff, to toilet play. Scat Is included in my kinks.

- I'd highly prefer you play as multiple characters, one at a time. Just having one character I'm playing with bores me. We can have a main character you put the most effort into if you'd like, but other characters too would be best.

- I roleplay on discord and kik. Discord is preferred since my kik has been acting up lately. If I don't get back to you on kik, try adding my discord.

- I have a very weird schedule so I may leave you on read sometime accidentally. Apologies if I do.

Ok! Got all that down? Good! Let's get to the meat of the post:

I've always loved the variety in the overwatch girls. How despite being big or small, tall or short, they're all so damn sexy. I would love a free use scene where I get to explore all these girls and use them as I see fit. I have a few ideas we could do ranging from story to just pure smut. But that being said even my most story based scenes barely have any story haha.

Ideas like:

- one of the talon operatives infiltrated overwatch using a couple new modifications, a huge futa cock and pheromones that the girls can't help but submit to, allowing her to freely use them all.

- my OC wanders into the facility on accident and begins using the girls like toys

- my OC is caught in the middle of a battle and can't help but freely use her saviour during the fight, going home with them to use the rest of the girls.

These are just a few ideas. I'd you have something in mind that's limitless and has multiple girls in it I'd love to hear. Add me on discord at crystal_3224. I am 18+ and all participants and characters must be 18+

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom