Mx Female ‘Women Need Discipline’ (NSFW)

Forceful Consent

Planetoid
Hello Bluemooners,

I want to start off by showing you the type of woman I fight most attractive and it definitely fits the 1950s prototype featured below.

48489018_002_3745.jpg

76423333_009_ced6.jpg

63896492_001_6ebf.jpg

54956134_001_17d9.jpg

56346042_026_93ab.jpg

90959835_017_2148.jpg

42916327_010_805f.jpg

You don’t have to play this type of woman but it does fit well into what this request thread, at its root actually is.

What I want from you, what I want for a scene is a power dynamic scene that revolves around Discipline, Reward,and Consequence.

Of course girlfriend/boyfriend pairings will work for this but wife/husband is probably the most common or boss/employee, dad/stepdaughter.

Women need a firm hand of guidance from a dominant male in their life. It’s not an option, it’s an absolute truth. What do I mean by guiding hand? I’ll show you

46854513_020_9615.jpg

43925111_043_c9a5.jpg

43424793_035_735f.jpg

Of course if a guiding hand doesn’t work and there needs to be further discipline then…well that’s when things get really fun.

Punishing the stepdaughters
punishment_001-1.gif

Punishment for not dressing properly
when-your-new-stepdaughter-needs-punishment_001.gif

Teaching an employee to not be late
rough-fuck-in-office_001.gif

Punishment for not finishing all her chores
rough-facefuck_001.gif

Punishment for not having dinner ready
nothing-like-a-good-hate-fuck_001.gif

Some punishments just need a collar
collared-slave_001.gif

So If you’ve made it this far then I think you should definitely put ‘I need a Spanking’ somewhere in your intro or title when you send your first PM so I know you’re paying attention.

I will say that I am NOT looking to break a feminist or train an unwilling woman that needs to explore her inner submissive side but isn’t submissive yet. Those scenes draaaaaaaaagggggggg on forever and never reach a Climax so doesn’t ask.

However, if you want a good Spanking or have been a Naughty girl then come set up a scene with me.

Kinks:
Daddy Dom
Spanking
Leash and Collar
Rough fucking
Hair pulling
Pin up outfits
Misogyny
Choking
Deepthroat
Interracial race play
Gif play - guarantees a long term roleplayer

Limits:
Scat
Gore
Toilet stuff
Cages
Under 18

For those you needing a post sample of an ‘average’ post from me. Here you go, feel free to use it as a starter if you want….
Smack! The harsh sting of a rough, hardworking hand landing against her mostly bare ass shot up her spine and culminated in a rough, slightly husky gasp, as if the air was being knocked out her. Smack! Mr. Anderson had pulled her head back, controlling her whole body and also feeling each and every writhe and tremor as he punished his secretary for the first time.

She had come into the office late for the second day in a row. He had let it slide the first time, however, two times would turn into a trend, and he had no desire to allow that to happen. Smack! His hand connected with her ass again. She had been working for him for a few months now, and he knew her situation, that she was desperate, that she needed this job, that she was single, and even though there was a vast age difference between them, he didn't doubt that deep down she liked to be punished.

Smack! Smack! The Office was filled with the sound of his hand, colliding with her ass in the muffled grants, almost moans each time he spanked her. Finally, out of breath a bit from his discipline. He took a step back and she felt him pull down the skirt over her now plump and red ass. He walked around behind his desk as she remained, bent over, trembling slightly as he sat in front of her. "Now, don't be late again…." he ordered, his voice, stern, and his tone unapproachable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom