Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Covert Revulsion

It had been such a sudden thing. They demanded her father to give up one of his two daughters, Lunetta being the one, she mused as, lucky. Her father was appalled completely by the idea he never paid attention to, finding their supersition dense, as did she. Yet, her father could not argue with the priests, they held a higher authority over the middle class man and his family. Lunetta did not want to trouble her family, who were experiencing difficult times at the moment, so she agreed to go, to her father, and sisters horror.

Giving up a maiden for dragon? Who she has never been informed had attacked their city? 'Perhaps it is because they would believe it's the correct thing to do,' she thought. Lunetta had to admit it, as she strode through the streets, surrounded by the priests of the village, who continued to babble on certain chants she wasn't able to comprehend. Her wrists were bond by a blessed piece of leather, completely ceasing her from using any of her well known magic she has learned over the years to escape. Her mother was the one that was gifted with magic, yet later died after her birth, which wasn't uncommon in this era. Like her mother, Lunetta was given the chance to learn more of her magic, and advance further into it, which she excelled greatly in as most elven should.

Lunetta kept her dark amber colored hues on the ground, her head tilted towards it, causing her pale blonde hair to fall over her shoulder, her locks reaching her mid-back. She inhaled deeply, noting that they have completely left the familiar and welcoming village only to begin to head into the forest she had enjoyed as a child, to walk through. All she was dressed in was a plain, silk white gown, apparently wanting the dragon to be appealed of her as well. She stifled a roll of her eyes at that comment as she was forced to move over the rocky terrain. Up ahead, she spotted the cave, it's eerie appearance causing a chill to run down her spine. She wasn't anticipating this... and she hoped that he would kill her in a quick and painless death.

The women appeared 18, though was actually quite older then that, specifically 259, was halted in front of the cave, then forced to kneel to the ground, head bowed; while the priests chanted and called out for the dragon, stating their offer. [You can control them also, I don't mind.]
[

Re: "I want nothing more then to stay with you." [Hanyou & I]

((I know it's very Crude looking but this is the layout of the Cave: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://filefap.com/view/97686_nh4l4">http://filefap.com/view/97686_nh4l4</a><!-- m --> ))

He had been sleeping in his human form in the deepest chamber in his cave when he heared the elves starts to chant and call for him. At first he ignored them coveringhis head with his pillow groaning softly. After they had repeated themselves for the 5th time he finaly got out of bed groaning. "Ugh..blasted Elves..always interupting my sleep." He said to himself as he streached yawning. In this form he was a 6' tall man with shoulder length Auburn Hair and Deep Brown Eyes. He is skinny though he appeared to be very fit having strong arms and legs as well as full 8-pack abs. He was currently nude so he put on a pair of pants the elves had given him. Not bothering to put on a shirt he left his Living Chambers, walked through his treature trove of a main chamber before walking down the tunnel to the entrance. "Blasted elves! I heared you the first time! Sometimes I think you come whem I'm sleeping just to piss me off!" He called out as he made his way out of the cave standing at the entrance infront of the procession he saw the irl and his glare softed before it hardened again as he looked at the priests. "You delived what you came here for now be gone before I make you my breakfast!" He yelled at the priests and watched them scurry away. He laughed as he watched them run away before he gave the girl a warm smile. "Come. I will make us something to eat." He said in a warm, inviting voice as he turned and started walking back into his cave knowing she would follow.

Lunetta had intended to keep her gaze fixed on the floor, silent, and hopefully unappealing. She even flinched the time she had heard him shout... but he sent the elven priests away, and this caused her to feel ever so nervous and frightful of her life. The elven girl had expected for him to drag her, with her protesting into his cave, but he never did. Instead, he politely offered to make her breakfast! Her amber eyes shot up in widened shock to the dragon, a handsome one at that, that receded back into his cave.

Lunetta blinked glancing off to the side. If she tried to escape, he might catch her... and removing the bindings on her wrist couldn't be done by her alone. So instead of hightailing an escape, she quietly followed the man into the cave, keeping a distance of seven feet away from him.

He led her into the main chamber of his cave and he stopped and tirned to face her grinning as he saw her shocked at the mass quantities of gold and jewels that surounded a rather large nest on the middle of the room. "This is my treasure trove and where I nest when in dragon form." He said smiling as he walked over to her and removed her bingings before he took her hand escourting her to and through a wooden door into the living quarters. In the middle of the room a smokeless fire burn in a pit. The wall oppisite the door had a large bed against it dressed in fine silk sheets. To the right against the wall was a sunken in natural cave hotsprings with steam coming off it. Against the left wall was a large bookshelf filled with books & trinkets and next to that was a couch. Above the rire pit in the middle of the room was a spir for roasting meat or to hang a pot from. "Welcome home." He told her giving her another warm smile as he looked at her.

Lunetta followed him, having heard stories about dragons. They were rich beyond belief, fascinated by shining gems and jewels that they collect them. It was amazing to see how much of a large quantity he had. She was thankful that he removed the bindings, bur she didn't make a move to leave with how she had intended. She was offered a home here compared to living out in the forest, likely alone. Lunetta admired his lovely home, especially with the hotspring bath and the book shelf. The smell of warm food welcomed her, and her eyes looked up to meet his. "T-thank you very much... you are very kind to me... but why do I deserve all of this?" she asked softly, nevertheless confused that he was being so very nice to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom