Mx Female Slice of Life Romance with some Fantasy

Stins1989

Meteorite
Looking for a female for one on one rp. I usually like to play a character in his early 30's so no high school rps. I tend to play a more shy male character.

Looking for at least 2 to 3 paragraphs if not more per post.

I prefer romance rps to any other kind. I have a few ideas for pairings for this romance rp but I am also open to hearing your ideas and pairings please don't feel limited to mine.

I will not do fandoms though unless they are a slice of life type of story.

Here is my list.

I am desperately looking for someone to play a monster girl or two for me.
Witch x human male
older woman x younger man
Goddess/ demi goddess x human (If we can think of an interesting plot)
demoness x human male
Dark elf woman/ drow x human male
Orc woman x human male
Oni woman x human male
Any race of other creature x human male
criminal x normal guy
harem rp
Guy with amnesia x Ex-girlfriend
Last man on Earth
Arranged Marriage
Monster female x human male
bad girl x good guy
Complete opposites
Former female bully x former male victim****
video game female x guy who likes the game shes in

-Witch x human male
A thousand years ago a witch who was gifted at telling the future helped his ancestors out. They promised the witch anything and looking into their future she saw one of their descendants, if they bred with a witch, would create the most powerful magic user of all time. After that she asked for that child's hand in marriage for her or her descendants.
A thousand years later that witch or one of her descendants comes to collect on the magically binding contract. However the man has no idea.

older woman x younger man
no plot for this one would love to hear your ideas.

Goddess/ demi goddess x human
No plot

demoness x human male
Demoness has been trapped in the locket for centuries and the locket ends up being sold to a pawn shop. My character buys it feeling that it was calling to him and he take it home and opens it. When he does a demon woman pops out. However she can't leave him or the locket and is forced to stay.

Any race of other creature x human male
Open to any plots

criminal x normal guy
The Criminal jst finished a heist or crime of some sort. As she is escaping the scene of the crime and ends up coming across my character who she decides to trick into being her alibi by sticking with him for the night. After this she decides to use him for future crimes as well since he is so gullible.

harem rp
Can be used with alot of these rps. Its just like a harem manga, multiple women an one man.

Guy with amnesia x Ex-girlfriend
they dated for a few years she ends up breaking up with him because he was too shy or too wishy washy, didn't like his stammer. OR maybe she was cheating on him or something.
Anyway he gets into a terrible car accident and loses his memory. She is listed as his emergency contact and is called to the hospital. As she watches over him she starts to fall for him again but when he wakes up he can't remember anything. With no family left she is the only one who can care for him. Does she tell him the truth that they are broken up or does she lie and say they are together.

Last man on Earth
He's the last guy on earth in a world filled with women. The men died off due to some disease. Why is that one man immune? Why does it only effect males?

Arranged Marriage
Several ideas for this one.
A war between races where each side puts up one of their people in an arranged marriage. Usually a race like
aliens or dark elves vs the humans
Another is a business arrangement between two rival companies. They decide to merge with an arranged marriage
Otherwise. When the two characters were kids their parents made a deal. If they became adults in their late 20's and still weren't married or engaged or dating they would force the two to be togetehr in an arrangement. Well now they are grown up and still no marriage prospects. He is wimpy and stammering and blushes alot. She is the opposite.
For a harem rp we can add more women to any of these plots.

Monster female x human Male
Ideas welcome.
Maybe he wanders too close to her lair?

bad girl x good guy.
no plot for this either right now. Help me out.

Former Female Bully x Former Male victim
She had a huge crush on him all throughout high school but didn't know how to show it so she would mercilessly bully him instead. Never telling him how she felt.
12 years later he bumps into her on the street. Could this be her second chance at love?

Back
Top Bottom