Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Looking to write as Femboy to Male Dom

BeauQuiver

Planetoid
Hello everyone,

I hope I’m using this correctly but with this request thread I’m specifically looking to write femboy or futa characters to a male dom character. I wish to write the submissive character.

I am a female. I know for some that matters. I am a female looking to write femboy/futa to male stories. I write on a mobile device. I do not use a computer currently. So some organization will be hard.

I am NOT a switch. I am appreciative of the interest so far. But, it seems that there is a space open where I would love to write a femboy or futa female forced into a situation with a Dom Male. Human/anthro/fairy whatever kind of setting but def a femboy submissive or a futa submissive with a Dom large male.

I will try and keep it simple but I always suggest esp for Maybe areas give me a call. I may always change my mind.

O/Os
F-list for the lengthy list
I am NOT interested in writing consensual. I get plenty of that in RL. I'm looking for the taboo and risqué that can allow my brain to purge.
Loves/Near musts for a story 🧡🩵💜🩷
Forced Transformation (doesn't always have to be physical but easiest to write)
Virginity
Harems that are D/s/s/s+
Large Dom/tiny sub
Tiny manhood/feminine leaning males
Alpha/Omega structures
Feminizing/Bimboing
- two diff things! And I'm down for finding nuisance types of females to push characters towards. They can be together but also separate
Marking

Yes 👍
Humiliation
Bondage
Breeding
Incest

Anthro
Lactation
Male Pregnancy

No 👎
Most Bathroom
Diapers
Fireplay

STORIES I'M LOOKING TO WRITE:

Main components I’m looking for would be mpreg/femboy/dom-sub.

Alpha/Omega - I’m pretty predictable and this tends to be a strand for me always. But, where it is built into the society as a hierarchy. Bonus points if we can input some anthro elements/characters.

Sugar daddy - simplistic but I just want mc to be overwhelmed by the resources the dom/yc has. Even better if they are a country bumpkin or something that they already come from little and couldn’t fight back other than the failure wise physically.

Revenge on a bully - this would be a high degree of transformation story. I see a large American footballer type becoming a small femboy. One of the first questions I ask is what kind of “female” stereotype for a character a co-writer is looking for. For me this one would be a pet/baby girl or similar vibe. I very much want them to retain their masculine concepts mind and be torn down. Maybe something on their brain when they think a too masculine thought they get an electrical charge.

Monster high - this may require gender swapping because again I would like to play M/m or M/futa. But, utilizing the Monster High characters for a HS non con story line.I would like to edit this to some kind of ref to fantasy like a fairy tale or something like this cutsey monsters - but still femboy bl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom