Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A naive trainer Vs a brainwash spa

kiwini

Meteorite
Hello I'm kiwini.
I'm not really new to the world of roleplaying but I'm not a veteran neither.
Also English is not my first language so I will probably have some grammatical errors here and there, and I'm saying this not so much for you to ignore my grammatical mistakes but because I see this as a great way to improve my English, so if you spot a mistake while we RP i don't mind if you point out, of course this is not Duolingo and I still came here to RP so don't go crazy with the corrections neither XD.

Well now to the spicy topic, here is my link list I really suggest you to read it.

I'm actually have something in mind that I want to RP, I recently watch this animation and I would love to write something like that.

View: https://youtu.be/PfwLWta_HgE

MC would be Cynthia or any other trainer it doesn't have to be exactly the same story that is in the video, in fact I don't mind if it's not in the Pokemon universe so if you have any suggestions I'm all ears, but I would prefer to keep it in it.

I also like to incorporate a d&d Sistem that and a medidor to indicate the brainwash process and if that medidor reaches certain point MC is doomed but maybe if my character manage to break free before it reaches that point it has an opportunity to get away.

But that's for later.

Don't doubt in text me if you want to RP with me or if you have any suggestions to make the RP more of your liking.

Back
Top Bottom