Mx Female Cucking my Wife only to Cheat on her behind her back!~

Lionheart

Meteorite
Our Main Character, Oliver Lionheart secretly wants to fuck another woman, but don't know if his Girlfriend allows it.
At first His Girlfriend is skeptical about her boyfriend's wishes, but eventually she warms up to the idea and agrees.

They agree to "rent him out" to a younger sexual active woman.
Forbidden "Adultery Risky Sex".
What will happen between the two and going forward?

I am looking for someone to play as as the Girlfriend and Fuck Buddy that Oliver ends up with~ Basically what this RP is going to be about as you probably have read about is Oliver 'cheating' on his Girlfriend by fucking another Woman in the City they live in and such even with her watching it from time to time the RP takes heavy inspiration from a Game I thought could be interesting if it was reversed called Lendable Wife – Mayumi's Cuckolding Report As well as I got the interest from a Artist CG. ( though we can talk more about this later if you are interested in the idea )

Nothing is set in stone so if you truly want to do this and play as Both Females then that would be lovely, now as for References it should be something we both are into so I'll show what I would love the Fuck Buddy to look like in our Conversations.

( I would love if we could RP on Discord if possible since it is an easier platform to Roleplay on BlueEdge is my name, however, if you want to stay on Blue Moon then we can do that )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom