Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question What is a good site to host images to use for character reference?

kittyshu

Planetoid
I'm asking because i tried using ImgBB and I can't post because it is flagging it as spam. And I don't know any others because I can't add the image directly.

I know a lot of people use Imgur. I myself upload images to a private discord server or I have a whole folder of images on Pinterest.

I know a lot of people use Imgur. I myself upload images to a private discord server or I have a whole folder of images on Pinterest.
My god I'm stupid, I have pinterest account and totally forgot about that xD
Thank you I'll do the same xD

You're welcome! It's super helpful to have all the images in one place lol

Just be aware of Imgur's policy change to no NSFW artwork if you go that route. I personally switched over to Lensdump.

Just be aware of Imgur's policy change to no NSFW artwork if you go that route. I personally switched over to Lensdump.
Cheers DreamCrusher! I am actually looking to move away from Imgur for that exact reason and I don't particularly want to use discord. Much appreciated!

I'm asking because i tried using ImgBB and I can't post because it is flagging it as spam. And I don't know any others because I can't add the image directly.
Dropbox I’ve heard good things with sharing and privacy

imgbox is the host I've settled on
Lensdump's terms of services turned me off their offering, their "we are not a CDN" messaging is murky and too legally vague for me and their don't post "data in violation of any law in any country" is dangerously vague especially when you take countries like china into account.

I use a private discord server, I love that I can organize them there! It's a little tricky linking them though.

Back
Top Bottom