Mx Female The dollification of the super heroines

empcan

Meteorite
Hello there *Obi-Wan Kenobi voice* I have been rping for several years now, be it with large breaks in between. It's a lot of fun and I find myself coming back to it regularly. I always play the dominate role in the RP, I usually play men but can play a Dom woman as well. I've also don't sci-fi and fantasy roleplays where I play monsters.

This time I'm looking to do a dollification roleplay involving a world of super heroines turned into dolls by a powerful super villian. I'm very open to how we would go about this as it's a new one for me!

You would ideally play the heroine(s) that try to stop me but ultimately end up failing, becoming a part of his collection. You can be OC or a fictional hero, its always good to know if you have any weaknesses...

Kinks: dollification, mental transformation/break/control, body transformation, submission, resistance, free use, orgasm control/denial, protocol/tpe, and much more. I'm very open minded aside from hard limits such as: bathroom,animals,underage

Hoping to find an interested lady to talk about this more, I usually do about 1+ paragraph in my responses , occasionally sharing pics to help visualize an object or clothes

Back
Top Bottom