Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Helen's Easy and Quick Lesbian Shorts [NSFW]

Helen Kyle

Planetoid
Introduction
Hey, I'm Helen. So the first thing you should know is I'm max libido and minimum time, so when I AM talking and going then congrats you've got a monster on your hands, but sometimes I go quiet (not ghost quiet. I have learned the habit of popping in to let you know I'm still alive, still interested, and just working). But that's why I'm making a thread for ideas that are either really easy to do or just quickies that we could probably do in like... two very passionate evenings!

Other stuff you need to know about me, I'm super friendly, I love OOC chat (I can even get super flirty, don't worry, I WILL confirm your consent for that in DMs myself and it's not a deal breaker if you say no), and I enjoy collaborating on a good story with an RP partner or just marveling at how out of hand or wacky the story has got! Also I take age of consent very seriously so send me your age. Be honest. 18 might be legal but I'm not actually comfortable RPing with 18 year olds, sorry.

On to the ideas! I will update with more as time goes by!

Tiefling Twins
Tiefling Twin sisters, one a troublesome bard and the other her bodyguard, finish earning their money in the night's latest tavern. Do they find conquests in the other patrons of the inn, or... as usual, retire into each other's arms?

Sisters on a Roadtrip [closed]
Simple enough. Two or even more if we want sisters decide to take a roadtrip together. But as they camp and hit up motels their mutual attraction starts to draw them together. (We can decide the pacing of this in DMs before this begins)

Ciri x Cerys Redux
Revamping a many years old concept here, but I'm looking for something easy. Not doing too many RPs at once right now! So here's the concept, I'm looking for a story wherein Ciri is wounded after a fight and washed up on the shores of Skellige and is taken in by Cerys (now queen) to recover. We're a few years after the events of The Witcher 3, Ciri has chosen to become a Witcher herself.

Cousins in the Gym Shower [Closed]

Two cousins go to the gym together every morning, and things have been getting more intense between them each day. A little more teasing here, lingering look there. They both have boyfriends but is that really going to stop them when it's time to hit the showers and they're all alone?

Alicorn Negotiations (Anthro)
This can use any combination of Luna, Twilight, Celestia and Cadence wherein their method of negotiating decisions and changes on behalf of the realm is made by quite vigorously fucking each other into submission. Again, to specify, this is anthro.

Mercenary Family (Anthro)
These gals are hardcore. They're hard drinking, hard fighting. They'll do almost any job for money. And after an extended time apart, a few cousins / sisters get together to chat about their last few jobs. I'd definitely like to include this cutie as one of the characters, cause look at her! Thinking something semi sci-fi for the setting.

IMG_2736.jpg

If you're interested in this, send me a message with your preferred kink list, your age, a few thoughts on where you'd like to go with this, whether or not you'd be open to OOC chat (not a deal breaker),

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom