Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Check the cat shop! I don't sell anything but you can check my rp ideas! :D

kittyshu

Planetoid
Hello all and welcome to the best shop ever~! :3
Where you can't really buy anything... BUT you can find my ideas for rp's! XD
If you have just an story you wanna do let me know, if it's cool we can do it even if don't involve any smut.
Any rp with an ❤ is something I'm craving to do more :)
If anyone wanna contact me, just pm me :3

1- I can do both fandom and original rp's.

2- I can play both seme, uke, Dominant or not if the role is interesting enough (I do prefer to be dom even in the uke or seke position hehe c:< ).

3- I do have some dyslexia, so often I type things wrong and even if I go through again the text some stuff may escape me so I hope it won't be an issue :c .

4- I want us to take our time and enjoy the rp but if you not happy with it anymore it's okay, just tell me 'kay?

5- I reply almost everyday or whenever I can when I'm busy, also I like long rp's but I can do short ones too so you don't have to worry of me 'dropping out' on you without you knowing.

6 - English is my second language so I try my best to write everything right so if you don't understand something or want me to rewrite please let me know.

7- That being said I'm not good at making very big posts, I can do it tough if I'm inspired and the person gives me good stuff to work with :) and I HATE HATE HATE one liners >:S (Unless we agreed on it or if there is not much 'room' to reply then I guess short posts are fine :eek: )

As for kinks:
What I don't do at all is:
Snuff (cutting of stuff is...ewgh )
Mpreg (It's just...weird for me, I tried before but...eh no. )
Gore (Unless is something that add to the story)

What I do like a lot is:
Big Sub and Small Dom (An little guy dominating a stronger bigger one is cool to me)
Humiliation/ Public Humiliation (it's so HUMPH! to me, I love it xD )
Power play (Yes bossing the other around...I like that)
Bdsm (yes I like being tied and tying people up in rp's >:3)
Cumflation (In fantasy settings...it can happen...I find it hot...hah xD)

Sooooooooooo that being said if you didn't run away yet (cause I'll CHASE YOU! @_@ xD )
Here the plots, if it has a heart by the side I really wanna do it :)

Fandom

I'm don't know many animes, more of a gamer guy, but if the plot is interest we can try, we can do either with actual characters from the anime or game as well do some OC's in that universe, that works c:

That being said here is a few pairings and ideas I have for fandom stuff but even if you don't see something you like, still talk to me, maybe we can come with something.

Naruto
OC x OC (or someone grown up to be a sensei) ❤
An strange was found near the village , he ha sno memory but seemed talented on the way of being a ninja for some reason, so he was assigned to a team and an Sensei to take care of him....which they end up being together untilt hey discover the truth of the young man's past, will the teacher go against him or leave everything to stay at the young man side?

Konosuba
A more funny rp, I love that anime and we can just be silly on it too ya know :p

My Hero Academia
I never really watched it but the whole concept of heroes and villains there is really cool to me :)

Full Metal Alchemist
Alchemists and can even go to the creepy side...enough said! xD

Rising of the Shield Hero ❤
Great series and stories, would love to roleplay either as the heroes or even make some new stuff in that world as well, I'm always up to brainstorming and coming up with a cool rp! :D

Fairy Tail
Let's make a guild and then fuck everyone! Joke...well...we'll see... xD

Dragon Ball
Vegeta x Goku, Trunks x Goten, 17 x Trunks, or any other pairing that seems interesting.

RWBY ❤
There are various pairing too, we can come up with something or maybe go ahead and do OC's and create a team and adventure of our own xD

Final Fantasy
There is a few pairings that interest me like
Cloud x Zack (can't find apairing with Sephiroth 'fun' rly) , Reno x Rude, Seifer x Squall (Or Zell or maybe both xP) , Zidane x Kuja,
Jetch/ Auron x Braska, Balthier/Basch x Vaan. Noct x Prompto. (Or some 'weird' other pairing if wanna pull a Dissidia like setting xD)

Resident Evil
Leon x OC
A redo for the RE@ where he finds another rookie cop instead of Ada and helps him and they end up together, he helps the other guy build confidence and when Leon gets in trouble he is th eone that goes after him.

Samurai Warriors/Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi
There is like...a LOT of people so we can certainly think of an interesting pairing to do xD

Castlevania
Alucard x Richter, (or we can do any vampire and a Belmont too xD)

Street Fighter
Ken x Ryu, Ken x Dan, Guile x Ryu, Akuma x Ryu/Ken, Yun x Yang, Hugo x Poison, Ed x Bison, Cody x Guy

King of Fighters
Kyo x Iori, Benimaru x Kyo, Kyo x Shingo, Ralf x Clark, Ash x Shen/Duo, Yashiro x Chris, Alba x Soiree, Terry x Rock, Jhun x Kim

Persona
Yu x Yusuke/Kanji, Minato x Shinji, Akihiko x Shinji, Minato x Junpei, Joker x Ryuji

Fire Emblem
Byleth x Dimitri, Byleth Claude, Sylvain x Felix, Ashe x Felix, Caspar x Lin, Seteth x Byleth
Chrom x Robin, Keaton x Kaden, Owain (Odin) x Inigo (Laslow), Grima x Chrom
Saizo x Niles, Takumi x Leo, Dwyer x Corrin, Forrest x Corrin
Alear x Kagetsu, Kagetsu x Zelkov, Alear x Zelkov , Alear x Alcryst , Alear x Diamante, Alear x Fogado

Incubus Harem (Incubus x Other characters) ❤❤
An Incubus got so bored after defeating the king of Hell and fucking him senseless before grabbing all his powers and a relic that gave him power to travel to another dimensions, which sparkeld an idea on his mind, now he travel through worlds making to most 'brave' and 'strongest' warriors his pets, to fuck whenever he wants. (think one could be a fandom too, he could go ahead fucking random characters from animes, like making people like Vegeta, Goku and Sauke his bitches :p )

Chosen for a second chance
(Valkyrie x Einherjar)
The were two friends who grew up together in a small village, one of them though was treated horribly by their parents and when his friends gave the idea of them running away together he accepted...but sadly he was already too hurt and sick from the abuse he received that he did not survive the trip. His friend grew up feeling responsible for his death so he tried doing his best, being an warrior and helping people in need which made him be chosen by a Valkyrie after dying on the battlefield, however this Valkyrie had the same face and eyes of that friend that died long ago...was he the same person or just a big coincidence?

You summoned me, now you deal with it! (Human x Incubus) ❤❤
A guy wanted to summon a succubus to be his devil girlfriend but ends up summoning an Incubus instead, since he went through all the trouble he ends up having sex with the demon, but he didn't knew that after doing that he stole the demon powers and sealed a contract with him. Unknown to him this demon was a fugitive and had other demons after him wanting to kill him, now the guy not only has to take care of the demon but fight these guys that were after him as well....wich by fight he had to have sex with them because they were all incubus as well and soon he finds himself with an harem of demons that he put to wrok to make him money...except his boyfriend, he is his sweetheart after all.

Time to defeat the Dark Lord...and make him my bitch! (Adventurer x Demon/Party) ❤
A powerful adventurer was tired because the king always sent someone annoying after him a she apparently wnated something, he decided to go check it out so the king would stop bothering him but then learns from the man that there is an"Evil Dark Lord" doing things on his kingdom, he decides not to do anything...until he is shown an image of the dark lord.
Licking his lips he nodded saying he was going to 'take care' of the demon, already imagining all the thing he would do to him after he found him, so he takes a few members for his harem...I mean 'party' to go hunt the demon.

Could fate be any more cruel? (Vampire x Hunter) ❤
Two young vampire lovers lived in peace in a village along with the humans, they never had any problems until a hunter appeared, bothered how these people did not see the 'danger' of the vampires, he used his tools to make one of them go 'crazy' and lose control wich gave the excuse to kill the other vampire. The 'crazy' vampire lost all control when he saw his lost lover dead and proceeded to kill everyone including the hunter before going into hiding. Now after so many years have passed another hunter appeared...but some cruel play of the destiny it had the same face as his old lover....was him his reincarnation or just someone who looked alike?

Playing with Angels and Devils. (Angel x Devil)
One would think the devils usually are the 'evil' ones but that is different to certain angels, they could be worse than any devil when dealing with prisoners from Hell...this one angel in particular was found of making devil suffer but this one demon was so interesting, had such a strong will that he was going to enjoy to make him his willing pet to show off to all the other demons and angels.

A VERY obedient Knight. (Prince x Knight) (could be an oriental setting too)
knigh was assigned to take care of the prince by the king, being th emost loyal subject he doesn't think twice and accept the position, even though everyone seemed to 'hate' the 'bratty' prince, even if he makes him do things a knight 'shouldn't do with his master, either be in bed or other humiliating things just for his amusement, he discovers that the prince is not bad as people say and that he was actually a lonely person that wants someone to pay attention to him.

A cursed Priest (Demon x Priest)
A demon was sentenced to rot away in the human world after he was defeated in a war between the demon but what he didnt expect was to be found by an adorable young priest, who not only helped him but took care of him until he got better...now he found himself falling in love with the young man but was bothered...as much as he was evil and could simply force this man, he found himself wanting to protect him from anything bad from the world as he soon realizes he fell in love with him but still didn't want to 'corrupt' this beautiful innocent soul.

An Innocent jewel (Prince or son of rich person x Tyrant/Pirate or someone that works for them)
The young man didnt knew what kind of business his father had going behind the scenes and was innocent of all the things that went around him, wich is why he was totally took by surprise when his father was killed and the this tyrant took over his home, claiming the poor young man as his 'prize'. (I thought this could either be the tyrant falling in love with the young man, even feeling bad because nothing that happened was his fault or either someone who works for the tyrant feels bad for him and start to grow close to the young man and ends up saving him from the tyrant.)

Are they really twins? (Werewolf x Vampire)
When they were young their family was attacked by vampires and they lost both their parents on the attack, one of the twins could only watch as the vampires took away his brother. The older twin his brother was killed but as he grew older, now being a werewolf having joined them of how much he had hate towards the vampires, he finds his long lost twin only to find he was an vampire.

Tossed Out ( Wild Neko x Neko)
The neko was pmapered by a man who just loved him along with his daughter, he wa sin heaven but the wife clearly didn't like it...often telling him to get rid of it and one time her husband and duaghter left for a trip she decided to get rid of it. The woman paid a guy to get rid of it but him not wanting to kill it he just left th eneko alone in a forest very far away from where they lived.
Once he woke up the neko found himself in a strange place but soon was found by an adorable goofy wild neko, who helps him survive and try to get back to hi sold owner, wondering if they missed him at all.

I will get my revenge...no matter what! ( Knight with a tragic past x Prince son of the king who hurt the knight)
A young prince saw his home get decimated by an greedy king who killed everyone excet for him, because one of the soldier felt bad and hid the poor child. Now all grown up he got a position as the king most trust knight and he set his sights on his son, his most 'precious' thing, so he was going to make him suffer by taking him away and 'destroying' him.

He is trying his best! (Demon x Human)
One would think demons are evil and souless...well a lot of them were but not this one! Being the ruler of a demon realm was an annoying very solitary job so this demon decided to come to the human world to find a mate for him! The thing is he is actually pretty innocent and naive and the first young man that helped him he decided he fell in love with him and he was going to do anything he could to convince him to come be his partner...or in other words his 'queen' in the demon realm.

Im a manly warrior! It's not like I love you or anything... (Warrior x Villager)
There is this one warrior, some people even call him a 'hero' of the kingdom, he is known for being so strong and manly but people didnt know he was treated like a whore by the people of the castle, he had to take it after all the king was the one who gave him money for all the monster killing he did and he helped the villagers...espécially a certain villager. The son of the late baker who now owned the shop, since the warrior was little the young man brought him food and even went far enough to get all his life savings to buy the abandoned house the warrior lived in by himself so he had a place to call his home. He always loved him but couldn't bring himself to break his 'manly' persona or else he would lose respect and he htought his friend would look at him in disgust and he clearly did not want that.

A Demon Shouldn't Love A Hunter....But It Happened Anyway! (Demon x Hunter)
Defeating this hunter was nothing but one of the easiest things this demon ever did, however he was supposed to be the 'top hunter' and to make him an example for the humans, then he decided to 'break' this hunter and keep him as his pet. The last thing he expected was him to fall for this human after hearing from him why he became a hunter and to see he wasn't exactly an 'evil' person, now he is torn because he wants to help him because his body starting to decay from being so long in hell since he was already sick to begin with...but all the demons would probably not see in good eyes him helping a human, a dangerous hunter no less, to leave hell.

The Fantasy Farm (Farmer x Farm "Animals") ❤
The man lived a pretty much normal life, working a few jobs and even though he mad every little money, he was a happy man everyone liked and he had a small house of his own. But one day he got a letter saying he had inherited a farm all to himself, he didn't believe it at first but noticed it had a seal that showed it was legit, looking at his tiny house and lousy job he didn't think twice before going to the farm. There he learned it was not the usual farm, all the "animals" were actually hot men of all sizes and species that had to be fucked so they could produce anything and that this uncle of his actually left the place with a huge debt, he cursed this weird uncle of his finally noticing he got himself in a mess and he couldn't even do anything about it because if he didn't do the work the "animals' were going to be either sold or killed to pay the debt. Now he had to make do and continuing running the place for his own sake and for the animals as well.

Einherjar? No We Actually Needed A Slut (Pretty much everyone /God x Einherjar) ❤
Being an Einherjar was something to be proud of, it meant you died bravely on the field, fighting to your last breath and that the gods chosen you because of you courage and etermination as well your strenght....that's what this handsome warrior thought when he found himself with an valkyrie....he was strong, died bravely holding out a horde of enemies to protect a village of innocent people and was handsome to match it all, he was the perfect Einhejar! ....at least in his mind, he finds himself dumbfounded when he was actually scouted to be a 'stress reliever' for the other gods and soldiers...basically a 'free whore'. He tried to argue but was told that if he doesnt want to work or didn't meet his 'quota' for them he would be sent to hell...and then he would have to serve the animals and the demons there instead, which left the warrior no choice but to be the best whore he could be....that until one of the gods falls in love with him.

Truth Is Out There! (Detective x Ghost)
A young man wanting love was set out on a date, he waited so long to find someone nice!....But he didn't know that on the way of meeting this person he would get murdered, he did not know how or why but it happened. Unknown to him the man he was going to meet was actually an detective and imagine to his surprise when he is called to investigate the death of someone and find out it was this nice guy who was supposed to be his date! The young man just could not get over how he could die when he was going to meet, in his head at least, the love of his life, so he went after him. Much to his surprise the man was the detective investigating his death and not only that but he also could see him as ghost! Now he decided to stick around and help solve the murder of who killed him with the help of the detective...but where do they start when the body vanished all of the sudden!?

Blind Love (Friend x Blind Person)
Two friends that were like brother did everything together, one was abit more 'reckless' than the other though. One day they decide to go on a car ride and they end up in an accident, one of them escpaes with nothing but afew scratches while the other gets really hurt and end up losing his sitght, he blames his friend for being reckless and starts treating him very bad and saying bad thing to him as well. The friend who didn't get hurt feels so guilty and vows to take care of his friend from now on even though all the hate and bad words...he already loved him from the beggining anyway so he felt like he HAD to help him no matter what.

I Always Take What's Mine...That Includes You! (Psycho x Cop)
A dangerous psycho that was known for his fair share of crimes was on the loose and actually grew 'bored' of the cops since they never managed to even find his motto and what linked the cases of the crimes he did...that is until a new investigator joined the police from another state (or country) and didn't take long to track the guy down. But being new did nothing for him as the force was too 'proud' to go what the newbie said and ignored what his leads as the man decided to go after the psycho by himself, the psycho impressed by being found decided to have 'fun' with his cop and ultimately 'own' his entire being.

Sweet Revenge (Master x Butlers)
A young man used to work in a mansion where he grew up with his mother and after she passed away started working there, the other butlers tough did not make his life easy and soon he grew to hate the place and left after he thought it was too much for him to bear. Years later he got the shocking news that the master of the house was actually his father and the reason he was treated so 'well' compared to the other butlers even tough he was not the best butler. Now he comes as the master of the whole house since he was the only child the man ever had...now he not only owned everything the man had but the butlers as well, now he could have his 'revenge' making the butlers suffer like he did.

Our Top Star Is A Slut....And We Are Totally Fine With It! (Pretty Much Everyone x Band Member)
This one is more for smut ;P
Many bands have idols who have 'personas' and they sell a lot, like the Tsundere, The Innocent one...this band whoever had the "Perv'' One, the manager decided to make him the "Perv Prince" even going as far as making a contestof who would win could sleep with the idol. It was easily a sucess and anyone would be angry at it...except this guy...after all he was a slut at heart and couldn't say he hated all this 'attention' he was getting.

A Little TOO Popular It Seems. (Two guys fighting over the attention of another.) ❤
A bully and the school council president...both fell in love with an adorable guy that helped them out both from tight spots, not they all seem way too friendly with him and the poor guy is not even sure why...he thought he might be in trouble but finds himself enjoying these two new 'friends' he made since he didn't had too many.

The Pervert Boss...Or Should We Call Him Bitch? (Employee x Boss) ❤
A young man was amitted to an big corporation, pratically landing the job of his dreams...or so he thought, he was going to be the assistant of an very important person and this man was no other than the 'devil' himself. Everyone that worked for him couldn't take him being so demanding that they either quit running away crying or simply coming once and never appearing again for work. The young man was thinking of giving up as well but thats when he discovers a big secret out of his boss, that as much as he is this 'scary' devil', he was a total slut and pervert at heart. After getting proof now it's his time to get back at him, making him do all kinds of degrading and perveted things otherwise he would leak his secret....which the boss actually didn't hate even if he tries to deny every single time, maybe having an dominating person in his life is what the boss needs to 'calm down'.

The boss New Favorite ( Brothel Owner x Thief)
A thief was unlucky enough to try to steal from this powerful brothel owner and he didnt like it one bit...but since he was an sexy guy he decided to instead of doing anything bad, forcing the thief to work for him as one of his 'boys' but one thing he didn't expect was he started falling in love with him, even feeling bad since they young man clearly did not like at all being forced to do all that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom