Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Looking for long term role plays (Sekes or Tops)

flossyx92

Meteorite
Please do not post here personal message me instead thank you

Flossyx92 1 to 1 Search thread

Introductions:

Hello there, my name is Flossy, I'm in my early thirties. This has been a pretty big year for me, I moved house to live with my partner. Found my dream job that turned into a disaster. I won't bore you with the details but some how I managed to turn my life and now awaiting to start my job at the 3rd of August which is disability friendly & supportive. So things are finally heading in the right direction allowing to use this time to get back to what I enjoy doing which is writing.

I will warn you with a few things to keep in mind when messaging me. 1) I have Dyslexia. I can write but sometimes misspelling and other means of how my mind gets confused with other disabilities that get in the way of the flow naturally can sometimes annoy people. You'd either love it or hate it. All I ask is that you let me know if it's an issue and we can walk away gracefully or improve it. Depending on your level of patience. The way you word is is very vital. I'm open to criticism but not rudeness.
2) I'm a weirdo, I'm into kinks that most might not find attractive. I love playing characters that are overweight, fat, obese, etc. I'm more down if it involves weight gain. I understand the level of sensitivity and being a plus size woman myself I can understand how people might find this odd or find it hard, so please me know if that is not what your thing is. I do not want to make you uncomfortable. Even if it that is a kink of mine.
3) I have freedom and patience. Weekends and evenings replies might be a bit slower, due to my partner just got back to work so I try to be sociable. And tend to catch up with family, my time however will change from August. I will warn you/remind you again inadvance just to let you know because I believe in communication.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The things I love in role playing

Omegaverse (typically playing the sub/carrier of pregnancy)
Male pregnancy
Size difference is a big one. I prefer playing against someone who has a food addiction/loves gaining weight. (Gradually or slow it's up to you)
Character+ world development.
Side characters
Love & hate characters
Misunderstandings,
Characters imperfections,
Opposites attract
Fantasy,
Long detailed responses
Fandoms

I don't like it when I feel like I'm doing most of the work, I like equal shares in the contributions to the RP. I will get bored if it's just me doing it all the time.

I like getting to know my partners the more connection I have the better the responses will be for the RP.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fandoms:

Anime

Assassination classroom
Bleach
Dragon ball z/Gt/Super
My hero academia
Naruto
Ouran host club
Yuri on ice
Free!
Fruits basket

Titanic
Sherlock BBC version,

Dragon fury novels

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom