Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Woods

"Quit it red, or I might just scratch up granny real good.Or maybe I'll toss you to the other wolves, I don't think they're quite as forgiving nor accepting as I" he threatened, trying to pin and hold the girl down."I'm doing you a service by claiming you red, there's alot worse out there than me".

"Wh-what?" she asked, stopped short by his words. There were worse out there than him? She couldn't imagine what could be worse than him. Or maybe she could...she thought of being surrounded by a pack of wolves like him and them all coming at her at once. She shivered at the horrifying thought...that was worse. "Please don't hurt my grandmother," she whispered, her voice quavering a little, "And don't...don't throw me to the others,"

He grinned widely."Oh I won't....but you have to do something for me in exchange" he purred, licking his lips.Oh how wonderful an arrangement it would be.Why he could almost taste her sweet womanhood already, three times a week would be perfect for the both of them, it would fit right into his schedule nicely.

Her face flushed. "What do I have to do?" she asked, her voice still trembling a little. She could only imagine what he would want from her. As long as he left her grandmother alone...and as long as he didn't make her see any other wolves...she would try her best to endure whatever it is that he was going to have her do.

"Three nights a week you must venture into this forest, and present yourself for my pleasure" he grinned as he spoke, pointing to a large rock."Three nights a week you'll venture in here and hoist your skirt whilst you bend over that rock".

She looked over at the rock, gulping. She looked back over at him, trying to hide the disgust she was feeling on the inside. "If I do that...and only that...you promise not to hurt anyone I love? And to throw me to the other wolves? You swear?" if she was going to do what he wanted, she needed a solid guarantee.

He chuckled and nodded."Three times nightly red, and granny stays safe.I won't toss you to them either" he said, licking his lips."So whada ya say we get started, huh red?" he said eagerly, a grin painted on his face as he squeezed at her bottom.

She jumped a little as he squeezed her butt, it was going to take her awhile to really get used to this. She nodded nervously, "O-okay. Let's...get...started," she said as confidently as she could though she was actually terrified of this. Her heart was thumping wildly, but she thought, it would be easier for to committ to this because she didn't have to see his face everytime.

The wolf stamped his feet with glee, hoisting her up and heading to the rock.He placed her on her feet and bent her over the rock.The magical forest seemed to be on his side as vines wrapped around her ankles and wrists, binding her incase she might get cold feet at the last second.The wolfs eyes lit up as he began to slowly hike up her skirt."mmm, got some goodies for me huh red?" he teased.

She saw just how thrilled he was that this was going to happen. That made her wonder if he had planned all of this long before he leapt out in front of her in the woods that day. She was a little put off by the vines that came out of nowhere and wrapped themselves around her, binding her to the rock. She squirmed and pulled at her limbs, but the vines held her tightly and in place. Her butt was up in the air and she was facing the ground as he hoisted her skirt up. She was unsure of what to say to him, as he seemed to be speaking more to just please himself.

The wolf tore her panties off in his excitedness, smacking her lush rump with his furry hand before striding closer.He began to gently run the tip of his hot red rooter against her moist flower of an opening."mmmm, I'm going to really ream you red, I hope your ready".

She was doubtful as to whether or not there was a possibility of her enjoying this. She knew from talk that a girl's first time was painful, and he'd already said that he was going to be rough. She tried to brace herself, though because she was a virgin (in every way imaginable), she didn't exactly know what was going to happen excep for the obvious. "Please be nice," she said pathetically.

He gently pushed against her, the dagger like tip of his cock making it easy for him to slide into her.As he felt himself nudge her hymen he grinned."Best to just get it over" he said before shoving forward, popping her cherry and stealing her virginity before the rest of his cock slid knot deep, the large bulbous knot would take a while to work in.

She whimpered as he pushed into her, and then cried out when he burst through her hymen. She gritted her teeth and kicked a little bit, working through the burst of pain it had sent through her. She was surprised at how deep he got inside of her, though. She was a little miffed that he wasn't being nice, but then again, what could she do about it?

Back
Top Bottom