Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trouble with the mother-in-law 11

Foxy Lady

Star
'Dawn, what you think you're doing?'

'You know perfectly well what I'm doin', Josh.'

'Yeah, and so do you and you know you gotta stop.'

'And just why, pray, should I do that?'

'Because it's wrong, woman, you know that and I know that.'

'And what is it that we both know, boy?'

'We both know that I'm married to your daughter and you shouldn't be unzipping my pants.'

'So, tell me, boy, if we shouldn't be doin' this, what the hell are you doing hangin' around?'

'Don't call me "boy", I don't like it.'

'I'll stop calling you "boy", boy, when you stop avoiding my question. Why aren't you pushing me off or running away?'

'I can't run away with my pants round my ankles.'

'And you won't be able to run away with your eggs in my mouth.'

'Come on, Dawn, tell me what this is about.'

'It's rude to talk with my mouth full.'

'Aaaahhhhhhhh, Dawn, careful, please, don't, oooooooooooohhh, ah-ah-ah'

'What's up, Josh. You never had your eggs sucked before?'

'Look, Dawn, this has got to stop, right-'

'These eggs feel full, boy. Is my Sally keeping you on short rations?'

'No exactly, it's just that-'

'Just that what?'

'Phew, slow down, damn you, woman. Phwoahhhhhh. N-n-n-n-o-o-o-oooohhhh.'

'Looks like you need a rest, Josh.'

'I need more than a rest. Phew. What is this all about, Dawn? You're the one who pulled my pants down and almost bitten by balls off.'

'You don't understand, boy, you saying you really don't understand?'

'AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH,'

'What you making all that noise for, Josh?'

'Damn you, woman. That hurt.'

'I know it hurt, that's why I did it.'

'Look what you've done. My nipple is bleeding.'

'So it is. Lucky I didn't bite on your eggs that hard or you'd be crying like a baby.'

'Just what makes you think you've got the right to – NOOOOARRRGH. Fuck.'

'You like pain, boy, don't try lying to me. I've heard you screaming when you're with Sally.'

'Leave my Sal out of this. What we do, that's just between us. This is.'

'AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH. Damn, you've scratched me, woman. How'um I going to explain that to Sal.'

'That between you and Sally, boy. This is between you and me.'

'Just what does that mean? Come on, tell me what this is all about-t-t-t-t-t. ARGH. SHIT SHIT SHIT.'

'Are you enjoying this?'

'uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm'

'The tip of my finger floating down your spine.'

'uuummm'

'Slowly.'

'ummmm'

'Until I reach your crack.'

'um'

'Why you clenching your butt, boy?'

'No.'

'No what?'

'No, please.'

'Why?'

'Because why?'

'Because I want you to stop, please, Dawn. You know we shouldn't be doing this.'

'We, you say. So we, the two of us, are doing something, not just me doing something to you. Interesting.'

'Damn, woman, just leave me alone.'

'Doesn't Sally do this to you?'

'Leave Sal out of this. It's nothin' to do with her.'

'Isn't it?'

'AAAArrrrrr'

'Now tell me you didn't like that.'

'I d-d-d-dn-tttttt s-s-s-say-y-y-y I didn-n-n-nttttt like it.'

'OH'

'Relax, Josh.'

'oh'

'I'll take it slowly.

'oooohhhh'

'One finger at a time.'

'aaahhhhhhh'

'You like that, right.'

'r-r-right'

'You like a second?'

'PHEW'

'Yea, try to relax. I'm still taking this slowly.'

'phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'

'Little faster now.'

'Phew-uh-uh-oooooooooo'

'You ever been butt fucked before.'

'n-n-n-no-oh-oh-oooooo'

'Not even down the gym?'

'no-o-o-o-o-o-arhhhhhhh'

'I'm surprised the muscle bulls down there managed to resist fucking your cute ass.'

'please, please, please'

'Is that what you say to them when they take you in the shower.'

'Dawn, please'

'You ready for a third finger.'

'OOOOHHHH'

'That's good, right, like a fat cock?'

'Dawn, Dawn, please.'

'Phwoar'

'Take it easy, Josh.'

'Phwoar'

'Don't cum, I'm not done with you yet.'

'Phwoar'

'You're enjoying this, I can tell.'

'Phwoar'

'Are you sure those bulls down the gym haven't done this to you?'

'No – oooohhhh – phew'

'You dream about them, though, don't you.'

'oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

'You're dreamin' of them right now, imaging it's some big muscle bound guy with his thick dick pumping you.'

'oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

'Humiliating you, makin' you his queen.'

'Stop, please, I can't last any longer, please.'

'Is that what you say in the shower?'

'Damn you, Dawn, damn you to hell. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH'

'Why you doin' this to me? Why you talkin' to me like I'm gay? Did Sal put you up to this?'

'This has nothin' to do with Sally. This is about us, you and me.'

'It's not about us, there's nothing between us.'

'No? Really? Nothing? So what about the wedding then?'

'So that's what this is about. That was nothin' to do with me.'

'Nothing? You were the one who took me onto the dance floor for a slow dance, rubbing against me. You're seriously trying to tell me that that throbbing dick that you kept pressing against me was nothing to do with you?'

'You were the one doing the rubbing, Dawn, not me. And you were the one with your hands on my ass, remember.'

'So how come you've been flaunting yourself at me ever since you got back from honeymoon?'

'Flaunting myself? Now just how was I doin' that, pray?'

'Bare chested, tight jeans showing off your ass and tackle. Plus the way you look at me all the time, brushing past me, touching me.'

'This is all in your imagination.'

'So why haven't you touched me, despite what I've just done to you? Come on, tell me that. Why not? I'll tell you why. You're afraid to touch me, because you know you won't be able to control yourself.'

'I'm keeping my hands off you, because if I touch you, I won't be able to resist giving you a good hard slapping.'

'OK, go ahead, if that's what it takes to get yourself off.'

'Did that make you feel better? Come on, tell me, did that make you feel better?'

'I'm sorry, Dawn, I didn't mean to, I don't know what came over me.'

'Don't kid yourself, you know what came over you. Be honest with yourself and with me.'

'I'm sorry, that was wrong of me, hitting you like that. Did it hurt?'

'Of course it hurt. You're bigger and stronger than me, and you hit me hard across my face. It's still stinging. How does that make you feel?'

'Did it arouse you?'

'Not for itself, no, I don't want to beaten up by a man, but I was turned on because I understand why you did it. I just want you to be honest and then we can move forward.'

'I don't – I mean, I shouldn't – this isn't – I just don't know – damn, damn, damn.'

'It's down to you. You made the first move. You need to follow through on what you started.'

'The first move? Are you talking about this evening, because if you are I seem to remember you stripping me naked. That sounds kinda like the first move to me.'

'I not talking about tonight. I'm going right back, to the first time we met. I was sitting on the sofa, remember, and so was Sally, and you pushed between us, rubbing up against me.'

'Of course I did, there wasn't enough space and I wanted to sit next to Sal.'

'Then why rub against me. You weren't touching her, you were nudging me with your hip whenever Sally wasn't looking.'

'There may have been some contact, yea, ok, but we were all moving around, it wasn't intentional.'

'Then why did you only do it when Sally wasn't looking at us?'

'I don't remember that.'

'And I suppose you don't remember the hard-on you got.'

'No, since you mention it, I don't.'

'Well, I do and please don't tell me I was mistaken. I've been around plenty of guys and yours is – well let's just say it isn't easy to miss.'

'Dawn, look, this is how you remember it, ok I get that, but it isn't what was actually happening.'

'Don't gaslight me, you bastard. I can tell when a guy is coming on to me. Like you did every chance to got, touching me as you passed, rubbing against me when you sat down, looking at my body.'

'Looking at your body when you flaunted yourself. Damn, woman, it was embarrassing the way you were behaving, in front of your own daughter.'

'OK, tell me this then. On your wedding night, you undressed your bride, climbed between her thighs, and pushed you dick into her fanny. When you looked down, who did you see – Sally or me? Go on, tell me. And when she climbed on top of you, whose tits did you see swinging and bouncing, whose face did you see smiling down at you? Whose?'

'How the hell, did she tell you what we did?'

'We're not talking about her, we're talking about you. Come on, who were you with in your head? Her or me?'

'Oh my God. Sal's been talking to you, hasn't she? How could she do that? About something so personal.'

'Who else do you expect a girl to talk to about things like that, apart from her mother?'

'But those details, the most intimate details of our honeymoon.'

'Get real, Josh, women talk about things, especially things that trouble them.'

'Trouble them? Are you saying she wasn't satisfied? She seemed to enjoy herself.'

'Yeah. "seemed", Josh. But she was troubled, because she felt you weren't connecting with her, not like she expected when you were just married.'

'God, is that why she asked me if I was gay?'

'Got it in one, boy, got it eventually anyway.'

'Tell me, Josh, when did you last have sex with Sally?'

'Hasn't she told you?'

'Come on, I want to hear you say it.'

'Since the honeymoon.'

'Which was eight months ago. Don't you think that's unusual, for a newly married couple?'

'We've both been busy – what with moving into our apartment, and Sal's new job, and-'

'And? Go on, and what?'

'Well marriage isn't just about sex is it?'

'No, you're right about that, but it is a big part of it. Tell me how you're coping?'

'It's been difficult.'

'How?'

'How? You can see how? I'm totally frustrated.'

'Which is why you're dribbling precum over my carpet.'

'I'll tell you a secret. I've been divorced for eight years. In that time, I have had precisely two men in my bed, and to save you asking, no not at the same time. One had left before I woke up and never got in touch. The other couldn't get hard and walked out. How do you think I feel?'

'I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you suggesting that we should, the two of us, get off together?'

'Josh, you have such a romantic way with words, but no, that's not what I'm saying.'

Back
Top Bottom